Married Life

NATASHA's POV:
We got married about a year ago and our wedding anniversary was coming up. I wanted to get Steve something that would change his life. Forever. I had but the smallest idea. It would definitely change his life. Whether he was ready for my present I don't know. But I'm prepared to make that sacrifice. I was lying next to him thinking about how to get him his gift without making it obvious. He was still asleep so I gave his pecs a small stroke which woke him up. He looked down at me and smiled whilst letting out a stretch. He then returned to his sleeping position and pulled me closer. I was always exhausted the morning after having sex with him. Steve always tells me that due to his serum in 1945, I would never get pregnant. It's not that I don't trust him but it's more that I want to be 100% sure with myself. Therefore I always subtly head out to the shops and grab myself the morning after pill just to be sure. This time I decided to trust him. I've never got pregnant in the 6 years that we've been sleeping together so I assume he's telling the truth.

STEVE's POV:
She was lying beside me, head on my chest as I stroked her auburn hair. The blonde hair dye had completely gone as she got it cut. Her natural red hair was seeping through again. It was soft and well brushed meaning my fingers slipped through effortlessly. As my hand fell through her hair, she grabbed it with her and interlocked our fingers. Then she placed our hands under her chin. Kissing mine softly. She was basiclaly cuddling my hand like it was a soft toy of some sort. When I finally took control of my own hand, I placed my fingers on her cheek, stroking softly with my thumb. My phone began buzzing beside me. My ringer was off yet it still vibrated as it rang. I reached over to see who it was before Natasha grabbed my arm and pulled it back, twisting my whole body round. "Maybe don't answer it. It's probably not important. Look at me instead." I smiled and ignored the phone. I kissed her slowly. She laughed and whispered "Do you think now Thanos is gone and Loki is gone that we can live a normal life? Or do you think there's always gonna be something in the way?" I smiled and rubbed her arm before saying "For now I think we're gonna be okay. Plus no one is touching you so long as I'm alive and I'm the oldest person to ever live." She laughed and rested her head back on my chest.