0.5

The look on Jasmine and I's faces when we read the letter was unattractive to be honest, but we didn't have a care in the world. We hugged each other tight and didn't let go for about an hour before we figured we should tell our friends. I would be lying if I said I had friends to tell. Jasmine has 2 other friends than me, but she'll most likely only tell one of them. I decided to take a picture of the tickets and passes and tweet about it.

@calumftme: CAN'T WAIT FOR AUGUST 8TH. 10 DAYS TO GO @Calum5SOS I'm gonna see you bby *files attached*

@calumftme: 10 DAYS TIL I MEET YOU @Ashton5SOS Are you excited?? *files attached*

@calumftme: I still need to pick out an outfit for the concert. I'm thinking short shorts and a tube top. *laugh emoji*

*3 new notifications*

Ashton Irwin followed you
Ashton Irwin favorited your tweet

WAIT WHAT?!

@Calum5SOS: Next tour date is August 8th! Can't wait to see your beautiful faces

@calumftme: @Calum5SOS awe cal stop talking about me

@jaslovesjames: @calumftme @Calum5SOS get over yourself smh

@calumftme: @jaslovesjames I thought you shipped malum.

@jaslovesjames: @calumftme you also though leprechauns stole the car keys, but like always you're wrong.

@calumftme: @jaslovesjames :-(

*new notification*

@Luke5SOS: Calum is daddy af

"JASMINE DID YOU SEE LUKE'S TWEET?!" I screamed from my room, waiting for a reply.

"MICHAEL DID YOU KNOW THAT I DON'T CARE" I heard back. I sighed and opened up Wattpad and updated a chapter to my Calum fanfic. I have like 4 reads on it but that is okay, at least I'm letting out my fantasies.