2.2

Instead of going out like they planned, they had a marathon. No, No not a running marathon. A TV show marathon. And that TV show happened to be one of their favorites, American Horror Story: Murder House. It was Michael's first time watching that season considering he started watching it on its third season, but Calum had seen it plenty of times. The marathon lasted around 9 hours, they skipped some parts just wanting to see Tate and Violet. By the ending of the marathon Michael was curled up on Calum's bed, the credits rolling, as he cried his eyes out whimpering "Tate" every few seconds. Calum tried to calm him down but ended up crying too. Neither of them really knew why they were crying, whether they didn't want it to end, never found out what happened between Tate and Violet, or found out what happened to the baby. Maybe it was just how much Violet and Tate loved each other, Michael didn't know, but whatever it was it made his heart ache.

"Why would you have me watch this show?! I've set my favorite scene recording as my ring tone!"

"Hey, at least you didn't act it out... that's what Luke and Ash did after watching it" I blushed and looked down, I kind of would act out the words in the mirror, imagining me and Cal as Tate and Violet. I don't think Calum really noticed how much it affected me when there was suicide and cutting involved, the sadness was overwhelming. We were sifting down in the kitchen, two days later, talking about random stuff. Niether of us seemed to bring up the kiss, and it kind of scared me. I wouldn't bring it up but rejection isn't a big friend of mine.  Ignoring the amount of heat in the kitchen and sweat in unspeakable places, I jumped up from my wooden chair and stretched. I felt like doing something, but knowing tomorrow was the day we started our first tour with me as the guitarist, we had a lot to do. More our manager than us, but we have a meeting in 3 hours and then at 5 AM we get to hop into a plane for our North American leg of the tour. I sent Alexa and Ozden tickets to come to our New York show and I hope they show up. Its been a while since I've seen them. I went into the living room and turned on E! News, having nothing else to do because Calum had gone up stairs to finish packing, along with Ashton.

"Michael why are you watching this dumb show?" I heard Luke say from the right of me, I turned my head to him and he sat down taking the remote and channel surfing. I sighed, "I don't even know." Suddenly I heard a song, a song that 4 year old girls should be singing. "What the hell?! My Little Pony?" He rolled his eyes, "don't pretend you don't love this show."  A chuckle escaped my lips,

"Luke you're such a dork, and by dork I mean nerd, and by nerd I mean stupid."

"If you don't like me just tell me Mikey."

"Oh it's not that I don't like you, I just don't like you."

We made eye contact and had a little glaring contest, before I cracked a smile, and then we hugged. It wasn't a bro hug, more like best friends that have known each other for years and would die for each other hug.

"I'm glad we're friends, you belong in the band, mate."

The smile on my face was now permanent, "Me too, Luke, me too."