1.6

Since I'm a lazy Michael Clifford I really don't want to explain how Day 2 went. The day was basically trying to see if I cooperated well with the other members. Let me put this into words my fellow fangirls/boys will understand. I CANF BELIEVW HOWNICE THEY ARE AND SO CURTS ANF FLUFFY I WANT YO MARRY THEM BUT GUESS EHAT I SUVK AT LIFE ANF AM FOREVERN GIVING UP ON EVERYTHINH I DIDNY FREAKING MAKE IT.

If you couldn't read that, please turn around now. My mind and heart cannot take anything that is not Calum's singing right now. So if you read that, I didn't make it into the band... and to say it didn't hurt me in 1996 different ways is very wrong. I sat down on the hotel couch, we are staying a few days longer just for fun. I turned on Ellen since One Direction was supposed to be on and sighed shoving my hand in my bowl of pretzels. My phone started playing Teenage Dirtbag and I knew someone was calling so I grabbed it and pressed answer, pushing the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I mumbled, still chomping on my pretzels.

"Hi, is this Michael G. Clifford?"

"Ummm, yeah. Who is this?"

"This is Five Seconds Of Summer's manager, we would like you to come in tomorrow to sign everything? "

"Sign what? I didn't make it or anything, why do I have to sign stuff?"

"Wait, they didn't tell you?"

"Sir, what are you talking about?"

"Uh welcome to the band, I thought for sure they called you."

"Well they didn't, are you saying I'M A MEMBER?!"

"Yes that's what I'm saying."

Hold up while I freak out.

@calumftme: you'll be seeing a lot more of me

@calumftme: hA bet you don't know what I'm talking about. #happyselfie *file attached*

This is the best thing to ever happen to me.

THANK THE LORD FOR MY NATURAL GUITAR SKILLS AND NOT HORRIBLE FACE.