2.3

Idek what this chapter is I'm sorry.

Today was the first show I was going to play on tour, my heart was racing, hands sweaty, thoughts flying around. I didn't know how to feel. I was so excited to see our fans, my fans. But I was terrified and worried I would mess up or skip a chord. Although I've memorized every 5SOS song known to mankind and spent hours upon hours trying to perfect my guitar skills to their songs before I was even in the band. We were in our dressing rooms, we had already practiced and I got some clap on the backs from the crew workers and all, telling me good luck and I'll do great. This is my first show on tour. The feelings were a little mixed and I needed a hug. So I walked across the room and hugged Ashton, it wasn't weird, well at least I hope it wasn't. He hugged me back, "what's up Mikey?" I just sort of shrugged, "I'm nervous s'all" he chuckled.

"I get it, you'll rock Michael don't worry. But if you do worry, don't hug me. I'll get daggers thrown at me." He nodded his head behind me and Calum stood across the room eyeing us.

"What? Cal? He doesn't care. Why would he?" Ashton shook his head and a giggle escaped his lips. God the fricking giggle. He ruffled my hair, even though I'm taller than him so it was hard for him, and said "goodness Mikey, you're so oblivious." Before going to get dressed.

I rolled my eyes and shoved some cheezitsinto my mouth. Putting some in my hand, I stalked over to where Calum was standing.

"Yano I'm a little nervo-"

"Don't be." He cut in, I laughed and smiled genuinely at him. "You didn't let me finish, I'm a little nervous, but with you guys out there with me, there's nothing to be afraid of." Calum nodded,

"That's my boy." And wrapped his arm over my shoulders. "Let's go get dressed."

@Michael5SOS: LA are you ready to party?!