Burnt Pancakes

"Do you want to go to sleep now?" He asked me. It was midnight and we lost track of time.
"Ok. Im tired," I said. We went inside and I got my pjs.

I finished changing and I went to Erick's room

I finished changing and I went to Erick's room. He was already there looking at the picture beside his desk. The picture was the day when Mario, Lisette, Erick, and I went to a festival.  We were 12. He notices I'm there so he smiles.
"Do you want to sleep by the side by the wall or the other side?" He asks me.
"The side by the wall please."
"Ok."
I get in the bed and then he does. He turns off the lights and says," Buenas noches Verónica"
"Buenas noches ojitos." And I give him a smile but I don't know if he can see. It isn't uncomfortable that we share a bed because I've stayed over a lot it's like I'm part of the family.
"Gracias hermosa," he says.
"De que?" I ask.
"En mi primer día de escuela tu viniste y me ayudaste. Y después de todo eso te convertiste en mi mejor amiga." I could tell that he was smiling.
"En ese caso de nada y también gracias por ser mi mejor amigo." I smiled.
I fell asleep shortly after that.

I wake up the next morning and I have my leg over Erick's legs. Oops. I hope he didn't notice. I take it off right away. I was felt my cheeks getting red. I was going to get up but I end up looking at him sleep. He looks so peaceful. I noticed what I did and it was creepy so I look away. I get up trying not to wake him up.

I want to make us breakfast so I make pancakes. I know where everything is at it's almost like I live here. Erick's mom and sister treat me very well. I find the pancake mix and get the pans. After awhile Erick wakes up.
"Mmmm it smells good."
"Thanks," I say.
"Good morning," he says.
"Good morning." I smile
"Wait do you smell that?" He tells me.
"Smell what?" Then I smell something burning. OH NO THE PANCAKES! I had to throw it away.
"Oops.."
"Its ok" he says laughing. God how I love his laugh and smile. I had to make new pancakes. When I finish we go to the table and sit down. We put some lechera on our pancakes.
"How did you sleep?" He asks me.
"Good." I remembered what happened and hope that he doesn't bring it up.
"How about you?" I ask.
"Very good. Your legs kept me warm." He says smiling. I can feel myself turning into a tomato.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean-"
"It's fine I was just teasing." He says still smiling.

When we were done we sat on the couch.
"What do you want to do today?" He asks.
"Do you want to-" when I was about to answer I see a notification from Diamond's Instagram.
"WHAT?!"