Finals

Erick's POV
I can't believe that I've made it this far in the competition. I have to thank Veronica for pushing me to do this and supporting me. She was coming to the finals with me. Along with Lisette because she was my best friend and Joel practically begged me to bring her. Of course I was going to bring her but it was funny watching him beg. I'm one step closer to finally do what I love. If I didnt make it, it would be alright because I've gotten so close to the guys that I know that they are good people. And very talented guys. We were headed to the show when I get a text from Veronica.

Good luck Ojitos. Look at you. You've come this far and I'm so proud. I hope that you'll make it (I'm crossing my fingers) but if you dont people will still know your name. And you'll still be following your dreams. I'll be cheering for you in the audience. I'll be shouting your name. After the show I have to tell you something important.

Something important? I'll find out later I guess.

Thanks hermosa. Thank you for pushing me to do this and for cheering for me. You're my favorite fan but dont tell the others 😂. I'll see you later.

Ok good luck. I love you ❤

I love you too 😘

We get to the show and my mom tells me words of wisdom. I head backstage.
"What's up Ojitos," Christopher says.
"Hahaha. Dont say that in front of Veronica or else she'll say that only she can call me Ojitos." I say.
"Then I have to come with a new nickname." Christopher says and we go with the other guys.
"Hey guys." I say.
"Hi." They say.
"Ok guys today is the finals and we need to give it everything we got," Jaime said.
"Agreed," Zabdiel said.
"Good luck guys. Whoever doesn't make it you still did very good and you're still very, very, very talented." Joel said.
"I'm proud of us. Look how far we got. We have a career in front of us." Richard said.
"Promise that Whoever makes it or not we'll still be good friends?" I ask. Our friendship is something that I hope doesn't go away.
"Of course," they said.
"Obviously man," Christopher said and we all laughed. I look out at the stage. I sit there. All the seats were empty. I imagined what it would be like if I made the band. Having tons of people seated in them. Having the arena filled of fans. Singing along with our lyrics. All of a sudden a hear is cheering and clapping in the back by the audience.
"YES ERICK!" It was Veronica's voice. Lisette was next to her.
"What are you guys doing there?" I yelled.
"I have no idea. She told me to do it." Lisette said. I laughed. They walked up to me. Joel came out.
"Is that Lisette's voice?" He comes to the stage and his mouth opens. Veronica is wearing this.

And Lisette was wearing this