The Commercial

"Quieres ser cantante o parte de una banda? Audiciona para La Banda. Vamos a escoger a cinco chicos para formar una banda. Audiciones el 13 de septiembre en Miami, Florida."

"Wait dont tell me that you are thinking about me auditioning." He said.
"Why not? Honestly you sing very good. I'm telling this to you as any other person would say about your voice. You are talented. "
"No I dont think so," he said. I grabbed his chin so he could look at me.
"Come on Erick. Try please? For me?" He looked into my eyes.
"Fine but dont get your hopes up." I hug him tightly.
"Thank you! Thank you!" He laughs.
"Wait. Isn't the 13th in 2 weeks?" He asks.
"Oh yeah. I guess you'll have to prepare for that then."
"OH NO! WHAT AM I GOING TO SING?"
He was freaking out. He kept on talking so I kissed him. He finally calmed down. He grabbed my waist and I was under him.
"Er-I-ck tu mama." he kept on kissing me that I couldn't talk. His lips were soft. I was playing with his hair while he was busy kissing me. Then my hand touched his back. I could feel him smile in my neck. Then he snuggled his face in my neck.
"Thanks for calming me." His lips moved in my neck as he talked and I laughed.
"No problem. Always. Dont worry I'll help you go through this." I smiled and he did too.
"So you'll come to the audition?"
"Claro menso." I say laughing.
"Hey." He said offended. I try to take him off of me so I could make a list of songs for him to sing for the audition. But he wouldn't move.
"Erick! We have to see what song you are going to sing."
"Ñoo," he said like a little kid. And he put his head on my chest.
"Aww mini Erick." I was moving my thumb back and forth on his forehead. He is so adorable.
"Porfavor mi bebe?"
"But I'm comfortable."
"Not gonna lie me too." I said. He gave a soft laugh. I thought he fell asleep but then he said, "You promise you'll be always be there for me? Forever?" I smile.
"I promise."