Airport

I woke up and Lisette has her hand in my face. I lift it up and put it on her side. I get a text from Christopher.

We're at the airport. Last chance to talk to Erick face to face.

"You should go," Lisette said.
"Yeah. I should but who is going to drive us? My mom isn't going to and your mom is at work," I ask.
"You know there is an app called uber," she says like it's obvious.
"You've gotten ubers?" I ask.
"To meet up with Joel but we dont talk about that so shh." I laugh.
"Ok get us an uber we're going to the airport..........."

The uber got here in less than 5 minutes. We were in our way and I had butterflies in all over my stomach.
"What am I going to tell him?" I ask.
"First tell him how you feel for him. And then explain everything."
"Ok. What if he doesn't feel the same way for me anymore? What if he doesn't let me expl-" she cut me off.
"This is Erick we're talking about. He has loved you for 3 years. That feeling doesn't go away overnight. And you dont know. He might hear you out. And if he doesn't I'll kidnap him and tie him to a chair with tape in his mouth so he can let you talk."
"You would do that?" I ask surprised.
"Yes but that's only if neccessary." We both laugh. I was getting impatient.
"How much time left?" Lisette asked since she noticed that I was impatient.
"40 minutes maybe. There is a car crash." The guy said. He was in his late 20's. We give each other a look.
"Fu-" I say and a car honked.
"Dont worry we'll make it." She says.
"Hopefully," Lisette murmured. After what seemed like an eternity we made it to the airport. I call Christopher because only people accompanying the passengers can only make it to the security.
"Hello?" I hear Christopher's voice.
"Christopher we cant pass security because only the passengers can go beyond that. Where are you guys? Can you try to get Erick to come here?" I say quickly. He is quiet....

The End. Thank you for reading my book! No I'm kidding I wouldn't do that 😂

"Veronica... the plane took off half an hour ago. I'm sorry." He said sadly.
"What...?" I whispered barely audible.
"Erick kept on turning around when we were in the waiting area. I think he kept on thinking that you would show up."
"There was a car crash and it took forever. But I really, I really wanted to see him," I said choking on my sobs.
"I know..."
"Have a good flight. Bye Christopher and thanks." I say quietly.
"No wait-" I hang up on him. Lisette looks at me. She doesn't ask I think she already knew what happend. She hugs me and I put my forehead on her shoulder.
"I'm sorry Veronica," She says sadly.
I felt as if my heart was ripped out and stomped on. I miss him.  It was a mistake that I wish I could take back. I regretted not telling him the truth. But I cant change things now...

------------------------------------------------------------
Credit to diamondx98_ thanks for helping me when I'm not creative some days 😁
Also I felt like this chapter was like a telenovela 😂 but this chapter was not funny 😐 I'm sorry I cant 🤣