Coco

Veronica's POV

Why did he do that? I thought he understood that I didn't like him in that way anymore. He said "I didn't want to I swear I didn't want to." Who would force him? He is crazy. What if someone saw and they told Erick? Oh no I have to tell Erick. But things were going perfect. And he is busy worrying about La Banda. It might make him stress. What if I lose him? I don't want to lose him. Why does this have to happen to me!?! All of these thoughts are rushing through my head when someone calls me. It was Lisette.
"LISETTE I NEED YOU!" I say crying.
"I'll be there in less than 5 minutes." She hangs up. I hear a knock at the door. I run quickly and open the door. She hugs me and we go to my room. We sit and she pulls out chocolate.
"I thought that it was neccessary." She says giving me a soft smile.
"Thanks." I say.
"So what happened?" I tell her what happened and she opens her mouth wide.
"HE DID WHAT!?!"
"Yeah I know. And things were going perfect with Erick." I say.
"What are you going to do?" She asks me.
"I don't know. I should tell him but then he might get mad at me and he m-igh-t break up with me." My voice breaks up.
"He won't. And you should tell him." She says pulling my hair out of my face.
"But he is so worried and nervous about La Banda."
"You do what you feel is good alright? But he will find out sooner or later. So be careful." I nod. She gives me a soft smile and gives me a tissue.
"Do you want to watch a movie?" She asks. I nod. We put on Coco. I cry at the end like always. Everytime I watch that movie I get desperate for Mama Coco to remember even though I already know what happens. I look at Lisette and she is already asleep on my shoulder. I look at Coco, the teady bear that Erick gave me. I bring Coco close to me and hug him. I was going to text Erick saying that I needed to talk to him. But I deleted it before I sent it. I couldn't bring myself to do it. I cry myself to sleep and rest my head on Coco.