Primera Cita

I couldn't wait. Today I was my first date with Erick. The pool is actually 1 block away so we used to spend all of our summers there. I look for my best looking bathing suit and I find it. Its red and I know that his favorite color is red so does that count as cheating? Wait what am I saying?

 Its red and I know that his favorite color is red so does that count as cheating? Wait what am I saying?

I put clothes on top since he said that there would be a surprise after. I was calling Lisette a little before I had to go.
"What is the surprise?" She asks
"I don't know that's the point of surprises."
"Yes I know but he hasn't mentioned anything? You don't have a clue?"
"No. Nothing."
"What If it's like a really fancy thing where there are a bunch of different forks and spoons? You know which to use for what?"
"No I don't. Omg stop making me more nervous than I already am!" I hear someone knocking on the door. I have butterflies on my stomach that I almost don't want to go. No wait what am I saying I've been waiting for this day since I met him. Literally when I met him I've wondered what it would be like to date him. And I was 11. Here I am 3 years later.
"Someone is knocking I think its him."
"Why are you still talking to me then? ANSWER THE DOOR! Ok bye good luck!" And then she hung up.

I walk to the door and there he is. He looks so hot.
"Hola Erick." I say smiling.
"Hola Hermosa. Estas muy bonita."
"Gracias tu tambien te ves guapo," I say blushing.
"Are you ready?" He says stretching his hand out. I take it.
"Yeah let me just get my stuff." I pull him inside and into my room. I get my bag and then we go outside.

We start walking to the pool.
"Can you at least give me a clue to where the second place is please?" I give him puppy dog eyes because I know that convinces him.
"No. This time that isn't working. It's a surprise." He says.
"Ok fine."

We get to the pool and I go to the girls locker room and he goes to the boys. When I finish putting my stuff away in a locker I get out. I start looking for him and I see him looking at me with his mouth wide open. I walk up to him. Wow I think. He has a really nice torso. He actually has abs. No wonder whenever I punched his torso it would hurt my hand. I knew he was really athletic but dang.The other times we went to the pool he had a shirt. But this time he didn't. And I am really thankful.
"Wow you look REALLY beautiful. Not that you aren't because you are, just more than usual. No wait you always are-" I'm blushing. I put my finger on his lips.
"Thank you. And you look really.." I pause and look at his torso for a couple of seconds but then I remember that I had to talk so I look at his eyes and say, "Hot." He turns reder than me. I grab his hand so that we could start walking to the pool. But his hand is sweatier than usual which I don't mind but I can tell that he is really nervous so I get behind him and massage his shoulders. WOW I mouth without him noticing. He is really muscular. He is tense.
"Relax Erick I'm nervous too."
"Im sorry."
"Don't worry about it on the inside I'm freaking out." I laugh and that calms him. I kiss him on the cheek and the I finish massaging him and grab his hand. We were a couple steps away from the pool when a couple of guys started to look at me and Erick grabbed me by the waist and took me to the other side of the pool. We finally get in and I say, "Amo cuando te pones celosito!" I pinch his cheeks and he laughs.
"No me gusta cuando te ven asi." I smile at him. Then out of nowhere he splashes me. I splashed him back and soon we had a splash war. I pretend that water got in my mouth and I then I pretend to drown. He carries me.
"OH NO VERONICA! ESTAS BIEN?" I open my eyes and say, "Si" with a big smile on my face.
"That's not funny!"
"Just a little," I say laughing. He closes his eyes halfway. We were messing around the whole time and then I don't see him anywhere.
"Erick?" No response. I look around for him and nothing. Where has this boy gone? Then I feel something go under my legs. It was Erick and he was getting up of the water and along me too. I was on his shoulders and he was holding onto my legs for a second but then I fell backwards into the water.
"ERICK!"
"Its called revenge," he says laughing.
"Yeah well I don't like your revenge." I try my best to look serious but it doesn't last long because his laugh is contagious. It was 6:00 pm and the pool closes at 6:30.
"I think I'm going to take a shower here," I say.
"Me too," he says. We get out of the pool and into the locker rooms. I take a quick shower and when I get out he is already there.
"Did I take long?" I ask.
"Um no.." I could tell that he was lying.
"Sorry to make you wait."
"Its fine." He gives one of his warm smiles.

We get out of the pool and we to the location for the surprise.
"Here put this on." He hands me a blindfold.
"Yeah right."
"Why not?"
"What If something bad happens to me?"
"I promise you that when you are with me I will not let anything bad happen to you." He grabs my chin.
"I promise that nothing bad will happen to you as long as I'm here with you." He smiles and so do I.
"Ok fine." I put it on and he puts his hand around my neck. He holds me close.
"So is it outside or something?" I ask.
"Its a surprise chiquita."
"Ok, ok, ok..." After walking for about 10 minutes we finally get to the mysterious location. I was about to take off my blindfold when he grabs my hand.
"No! Not yet!"
"Oops sorry," I say.
"Its fine just don't take it off yet." He says.
"You might want to sit. I don't know how long this might take."
"Um ok?" I sit. I feel grass. What is this boy doing? After 3 minutes he goes behind me and takes off the blindfold but he puts his hands over my eyes. He finally takes his hand off and puts them on my shoulders.