The Bathroom Stall

It was Monday which meant we had school. Me, Erick, and Lisette usually pick each other up and walk to school together. Today I wear this with a sweater.

I eat breakfast quickly and brush my teeth

I eat breakfast quickly and brush my teeth. Its 7:45 and school starts at 8:00. I wait outside for Erick to pick me up. I see him walking towards me so I walk to him.
"Buenos dias Ojitos." I hug him. And he kisses me on the cheek.
"Buenos dias hermosa." He holds my hand and we head to Lisette's house.
"When my mom came home she said that she smelled your perfume. She asked if you came over and I said yes."
"What?? Erick!" I didn't want his mom to know that I stayed there.
"I'm kidding!" He starts to laugh. I hit him.
"Ow!"
"Karma." He laughs and so do I. We get to Lisette's house and she is already waiting for us.
"Hi Mickey. Hey Minnie." She has called us that since we dressed up as them.
"Hey."
"So... when am I going to be a tia?"
We give her a death stare which scares her and then we look at each other. He was blushing and I was even worse.
"I'm kidding. I'm kidding ish." And she speeds walks so we won't hit her. When we get to school everyone notices us. And so does Mario. Oh no. He comes up to us but ignores us and instead talks to Lisette. Me and Erick give each other confused looks.
"Hey Lisette. I was wonderi-" he said but Lisette cut him off, "You think that I would still talk to you after what you did and said about Veronica? DON'T EVER EVER TALK TO US AGAIN!" Mario looked scared. Lisette had that thing were she gives you a mean stare that scares you more than her yelling or hitting you. Everyone was looking at them and then us.
"Come on guys." She didn't even let Mario talk he just watched us walk away.
"Wow you even scared me," Erick says. We all laugh. Its first period and I have Math and Erick P.E.
"Bye chiquita." He kisses my forehead.
"Bye Ojitos." I walk into class and Diamond is sitting in my seat. I stand in front of her and say, "You're in my seat."
"Its mine now."
"Okay." I shrug. I don't really care and I know that will provoke her.
"Mario never liked you. He loves me and while he was with you he always talked bad about you." I didn't know that. I know that he cheated on me but I didn't know that he did that. I thought that he was at least my friend. I've known that kid since I was little.
"Yeah ok."
"Its true ask him."
"At least I'm not desperate to take what everything that someone else has."
She looked like she was about to slap me.
"Screw off like I'll screw Erick. No one will ever in their right mind will like you. Not even dirt. You think Erick likes you? He texted me last night and told me to meet up with him. And guess what? He kissed me. And he told me that I was way better than you. Accept it no one will ever like you." I felt my eyes tear up. I ran to the bathroom. Erick was coming out of the boys bathroom and saw me. He grabbed me by the arm.
"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I let go of his grab and ran to the bathroom. He ran after me. But I got in the bathroom and I knew he wouldn't go in. He knocked.
"Hermosa what's wrong I'm getting worried." I didn't respond I was just sobbing in the biggest stall.
"Come on chiquita. Please." I thought he left but instead I see him right outside the bathroom stall.
"Come on open someone is going to catch me!"
"No just go!" I heard him sigh.
"I don't want to do this." He said. I was confused. He went under the stall. Wow he just did that.
"Erick!!"
"What?!? You didn't open." He sits next to me and hugs me. I put my head on his chest and I cry harder.
"What happend?" He asks.
"Diamond told me that Mario never loved me and that he talked behind my back. She said that no one would ever like me. And she said that she met up with you yesterday and that you kissed her." I paused. "And she said that you said that she was better that I was. Is it true?"
"Of course not! I didn't even meet up with her! And I would never kiss her! I would never never say that about you. I like you too much to ever do that. And even if I didn't I would never say that about anyone. And Mario is obviously stupid but I have to thank him because now I'm here with you"
"Ok I believe you. I like you too." I smiled at him. He gave me a soft kiss on my lips. They moved in a soft way. Omg I really like this guy. He wiped the tears off my eyes.
"I don't like seeing you cry." I smiled. He did too.
"You're crazy you know that? You came into the girls bathroom and you even crawled under the stall."
"Only for you." He kissed my forehead. We cuddled for awhile until he hear someone get it. We both opened our eyes wide open. We covered each others mouth. The girl who came in didn't have a good breakfast because she kept on farting. I was crying because I couldn't laugh. So was Erick. After that girl left we got out of the stall. I checked outside to see if anyone was there and there was no one so I let him know and he got out first.
"Bye hermosa."
"Bye Ojitos." He planted a small kiss on my lips.