Apologies

By the time I got to class it was time for the next period. I didn't have to see Diamond. But I did have to see Mario. When I get there he is already there. He looks at me. I go to my seat and then I go to him.
"Can I ask you something?" I ask him.
"I guess."
"Ok answer honestly. When we were together did you ever like me?"
He looked at me for awhile. He nodded.
"I did. But then I saw how you acted with Erick I got jealous. And then Diamond showed up. Honestly I could tell that you liked Erick before we were together but I just took a risk knowing that you might say no or say yes and still have feelings for him." I felt bad and I guess he could tell so he said, "Its ok and I'm sorry I shouldn't have done what I did."
"I'm sorry. I feel bad. I shouldn't have played with your feelings."
"Its fine I get it," he said.
"Friends?" I stuck my hand out. He smiled.
"Friends." He shook my hand. I smiled.

It was time for lunch and I invited Mario to the table. Before he came I told Erick what happened at first he said no but then understood how he might have felt.
"Fine," he said.
"Gracias Ojitos." I gave him a kiss on the cheek. If it was a bit hard to convince Erick, Lisette would be even harder. It took a lot of convincing but she finally accepted. And Mario told us that the stuff that Diamond said about him talking behind me was a lie. He has been my friend since I was little I wasn't go to be mad at him forever.

Diamond has tried to bother me but I just ignore her now. The days past and soon it was Friday.