Disney

It was a couple weeks later and I was always on track on what Cnco was doing. I talked to Christopher when he could and he would tell me that Erick is doing better. And that's good he should be enjoying what he is doing and not thinking about me. I was thinking about what it would be like if I actually told Erick what happened. I notification snapped me out of my thinking.

Hey Veronica its Yoandri. Me and Johann were wondering if you and Lisette wanted to go Disneyworld. There is a discount if there is 4 people. You wanna go?

I thought about it. It would be good to go out.

Yes please! Let me just ask Lisette

I asked Lisette and she said "Obviously."

She said yes

Ok we'll pick you up in 2 hours.

Okay thanks yoyo

Your welcome 😉

Lisette comes to my house an hour later and we wait for Johann and Yoandri. I wear this.

"You're going for the first time in awhile

"You're going for the first time in awhile." Lisette says.
"Its been a week." I say defensively.
"2 weeks." She says.
"What?"
"Yes honey its been 2 weeks."
"Wow," I say surprised. I hear a knock on the door and I open it.
"Hey." Johann says.
"Hi," I say as I let them in.
"You guys ready. The earlier we get there the better." Yoandri says.
"We're ready." Lisette says.

We go to their car and Johann drives. We sing along to the music. 

"I heard that you're settled down
That you found a girl and you're married now I heard that your dreams came true," Johann sang.
"Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you Old friend, why are you so shy?
Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light," Lisette sang.
"I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it I had hoped you'd see my face And that you'd be reminded that for me, it isn't over," I sang.
"Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you, too
"Don't forget me, " I beg
"I'll remember, " you said
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead," We sang together at the beginning but then I ended up singing the rest by myself with them staring at me. I realized that I meant every word. I did hope the best for him but it hurt me and worst of all I hurt him.
"Dang there was a lot of emotion right there," Johann said. I looked down.
"Are you ok?" Yoandri asked. I bit my lip. Should I tell them the what happened, I thought.
"Its a long story." I say instead.
"Yeah well we're headed to Disneyworld which is probably an hour and a half away so we have time," Johann said as he looked at me from the front mirror. I laughed. I told them the whole story. Only Lisette, Christopher, Yoandri, and Johann know the full story now.
"YOU DIDN'T MAKE IT IN TIME TO THE AIRPORT?" Johann yelled in disbelief.
"There was a car accident and there was traffic." I explained.
"Who do you think recorded it?" Yoandri asked.
"It was probably Diamond. She has always tried to take what's mine. Or at least what was mine," I say sadly.
"I've known Erick for awhile but he seemed really in love with you. You should tall to him once he has gotten over it." Yoandri said. The whole car ride I was thinking about possible ways to tell Erick the truth. And then we were at Disneyworld.
"Where do you guys want to go first?" Johann asked.
"Let's go to the haunted mansion," I said excited. It was my favorite ride. On our way there one girl asked for a picture with Yoandri and Johann.
"Are you and Yoandri a couple?" The girl asked.
"No we're just friends," I said but she didnt seem convinced. We just walked away and got to the ride.
"Woah," Johann said during some parts.  I laughed. We went from ride to ride. But then we went to Space Mountain.
"No I don't want to go," Yoandri complained.
"Come Yoyo. I'll sit with you," I said practically begging him. He bit his lower lip trying to decide whether or not he should go.
"Ok fine."
"Wow you got him to do it," Johann said.
"I have that gift," I said laughing. We were in line and Yoandri got more nervous and nervous the more the line moved forward.
"I wont make you go if you dont want to," I said noticing that he was fidgeting a lot.
"No I'll go," he said and I smiled. We were about to go on the ride. Johann and Lisette were sitting in front of us. Yoandri kept on taking deep breaths. I looked the other way and laughed softly. But not quiet enough because he slapped my arm.
"Bro calm down. Look hold my hand if you want to," I said trying to calm him down.
"No its fine I can do this," he said. I pressed my lips together and tried not to laugh. As soon as the ride started he grabbed my hand quickly.
"Dont even say anything," he said looking forward. I laughed so hard I felt like I was about to pee myself. I had to calm down or else I might actually pee during the ride. It was kind of dark and when a drop was coming up he hugged my waist and breathed heavily. When we dropped he screamed uncontrollably. I screamed too but not as much as him. And instead of screaming I laughed at his reactions. Johann and Lisette were also laughing. I bet everyone could hear Yoandri's screams. When the ride finished he got out quickly. So did I because I had to use the bathroom. When I got out I told Yoandri,"I'm never taking you to a rollercoaster again."
"Yeah well I dont want to anymore. Plus I wouldn't go with you either because you sit there LAUGHING AT ME! What a good friend," Yoandri said death staring me. I punched his arm.
"Oww!"
"Let's get food I'll pay," I said. We all head to the food court. Johann pulled out his phone.
"Someone took pictures of us," He said.
"Ok so?" Yoandri asked curiously.
"Nothing I was just saying," Johann said. It was getting dark which meant that in awhile the fireworks would start. We headed to where the parade would be at. There was already other people there so we picked a spot and sat. The parade started and all the disney characters came out one by one. All of a sudden I felt very weak. And I felt very tired.
"Are you ok Veronica?" Lisette asked.
"Yeah I just feel tired," I said.
"Ok..." Lisette said unsure. When the parade finished they got up. But when I got up I almost fell.
"Woah are you ok?" Johann asked worried.
"Yea I just feel a little weak. Its probably from walking a lot." I said. I tried to get up but it didnt end well. Thankfully Yoandri caught me.
"I dont think your fine." He said worried. He held my hand so he could help me walk. Johann held my other hand.
"Are you sick or something?" Lisette asked.
"I dont think so. I just feel tired and weak." I said. After 10 minutes of walking we got to the car. I felt really tired. I fell asleep and then the guys woke me up.
"We are at your house." Johann said.
"Oh ok. Thank you so much. I had fun today guys." I said half asleep.
"No problem," Johann said smiling.
"Good night Veronica feel better," Yoandri said smiling.
"Thanks."
"Tell your mom about this ok?" Lisette told me.
"Yep. Ok bye guys." I said and I walked out. I walked really slowly afraid that I might fall. I didnt change I just fell asleep.

The next day

"Veronica ya son las 2 de la tarde!" My mom said waking me up.
"De verdad?" I said in disbelief. I looked at my clock and realized that it was 2.
"Hija te sientes bien?" My mom asked worried. I told her what happened yesterday.
"Te doy medicina y si no te sientes bien te llevo al doctor." She said.
"Ok." I said. I dont think that this is too serious. I hope not.

What do you think is happening to Veronica?