Blackmailing

The next morning I wake up and I see that my parents are up.
"Good morning." I say.
"Good morning" They say at the same time.
"Tu tia Lety se murió ayer en la noche."  My dad said.
"Omg really? Which one?" I asked I had a bunch of tias.
"Tu no la conoces." My mom said.
"Oh. Well how did she die?" I ask.
"Tenia cáncer. It runs in the family." My dad said.
"So there may be a chance that anyone of us can get it?" I ask.
"Yes but I dont think so. It has only happened to 6 of our family members." My dad said.
"Hopefully we dont get it." I say. I take a quick shower and put this on.

Mario's POV"Do it or I'll tell everyone that you smashed with me

Mario's POV
"Do it or I'll tell everyone that you smashed with me." Diamond says.
"No one will believe you." I say.
"There is photo shopping right?" She says sarcastically.
"No I can't do that to her." I say. I really dont want to do this. But at the same time I don't want that rumor to go around.
"Fine..." I hang my head down.
"Do it tonight and I'll be there recording." She says.
"Whatever.." I leave. I call Veronica. I don't want to do this. I just gained our friendship back and now its going all to waste.
"Hello?" I hear her say.
"Hey Veronica." I try to sound sad.
"What's wrong?" She sounds worried. I cant believe I'm doing this to this poor girl.
"Something happened. Can I see you later around 7:00 pm at your house?" I ask.
"Of course. I'll see you later." She says.
"Ok thanks bye."
"Bye." She says in her soft voice. I hang up. I hate myself for this. The minutes passed and I thought of what I had to do. I thought of excuses to tell Veronica after what I am about to do. I thought of none. I looked at the time and realized that it was almost 7:30. I walk to her house...