Regrets

I get to her house and I walk slowly. I knock the door. She opens the door and smiles at me. Oh no how can I do this?
"Come in," she says.
"Can we actually talk out here?" I ask.
"Um ok?" She looked confused.
"So what happened?" She asks. I hesitate. I want to tell her the truth.
"Me and Lisette got into a fight. And she said that she might not want to be friends with me ever again." I lie and I pretend to look sad.
"Oh no! There might be a way to fix it. We can talk to her."
"NO! I mean it's ok I'll talk to her later. But can I get a hug?"
"Yes." She walks to me and gives me a hug around my neck. I put my hands around her waist. I bury my head into her neck.
"Um... Mario." She said uncomfortably.
I look to the side to make sure that Diamond is recording. It looks like she was recording since I hugged her. Then I look at Veronica and I give her a sad look. She looked confused. I kissed her quickly before she could argue. It was passionate at least from my part. I regretted kissing her in that instant but I knew I had to. She tried to push away from me and not in one moment did she kiss back. She really liked Erick to not kiss me back I thought. I had to break away and as soon as I did she slapped me.
"WHY DID YOU DO THAT? YOU KNOW THAT I DON'T LIKE YOU LIKE THAT! I GAVE YOU A CHANCE. DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!" I started to cry. She was really mad. I didn't want to lose our friendship but because of Diamond I had to.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for doing this all to you. I'm sorry you ever met me." She was mad but she looked sad.
"I gave you a chance Mario and you threw it away." Now she was crying.
"I didn't want to I swear I didn't want to. I'm sorry." I ran away quickly. I ran to my house. I'm so stupid. I get a text from Diamond.
Good job. I'll use this in the right moment.
I had no idea what that meant but all I knew was that I was a jerk doing this to Veronica. She is so nice and one of my closest friend and I threw it away listening to Diamond. I'll never forgive myself for this. And now I have no one. Lisette and Erick will probably hate me once they find out.