The Picnic

When I open my eyes I see this

When I open my eyes I see this. We were at a park. I love it. He knows how much I love food. I turn around to him and I hug him tightly and I put my hands around his neck.
"I love it! Gracias Ojitos"
"You're welcome," he says smiling.  I turn around to the food and I see Portillo's. He got us the pasta and French fries with cheese. That's one of my favorite foods! It was still warm.
"Should we get to it?" I ask. I was hungry.
"Yes please," he says with a smile. We eat our food and when we finish it was about 9:00 pm. We lay down on the blanket. I was a little cold though. He might have noticed because he took off his sweater and was putting it on me.
"No Erick it's fine."
"No I don't want you to be cold."
"But then you'll be cold."
"No because you'll keep me warm by hugging me," He says.
"Ok fine." It smelled like his perfume. I could smell it all day. I hug him and put my head on his chest. He puts his hands around my waist. We stare at the stars.
"Its so beautiful right?" I tell him.
"Yeah but not as beautiful as you." He looks at my eyes. I blush.
"I don't what I would do without you," he says looking at me.
"Then its good that I am right?" I say smiling. He laughs.
"Yes. Yes it is." He pauses.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Of course." He seemed nervous.
"Emm... I.... I really like you. More than I've ever thought I've ever liked someone before. I still remember that day when you came up to me and asked if you could help with my English. I'm going to be honest. I've liked you since that day. You're funny, smart, kind, beautiful, and trustworthy. I want to protect you from all the bad things. I want to keep you safe in my arms. Hermosa will you be my girlfriend?" I was surprised I knew he might have has feelings for me but he asked me to be his girlfriend.
"I really like you too Erick! Yes! Yes!" I hug him and somehow I end up on top of him. We stare at each other. I stare at his beautiful green eyes and he looks at mine. He puts his hands around my waist and starts kissing me. It wasn't like the others. At first it was slow but then it got intense. I let him take control. When we run out of breath he starts to play with my hair. It feels relaxing. And then he does on of my favorite things in the world. He sings.

Y si no estoy y algo te pasa
Recuerda que todo en la vida cambia
Y no importa lo que pase, te prometo no faltarte

Me siento grande por ti
Y aunque lo intentara no podría sin ti
Toda mi felicidad es gracias a ti
Y si yo me muero volvería por ti

Se quedan cortas las palabras realmente
Y a Dios le doy gracias porque estás aquí presente
Quiero que sepas que te amo eternamente
Que cuando dije si lo dije para siempre

"Como haces eso?" I say
"De que hablas?" He asks.
"Volverme loca," I say smiling.
"I dont know. I have that thing on girls."
I hit him on his shoulder.
"OW!" He says.
"Well you better stop because I other girls think that too."
"Awwww. I only like you. Dont worry."
"Can I ask you something?"
"Go ahead."
"Who did you dedicate that song to? The one that you wrote."
"I like you a lot but sometimes you dont see the simple things." I hit him on his other arm.
"I'm kidding." He looks at my eyes.
"It was for you. It's always been for you." He gives me a warm smile. I smile back.
"Thanks Ojitos." It was getting late.
"I dont want to leave but it's getting dark." He says.
"You're right." He gets up and I pull my hand out so he can help me up. He does but he pulls hard that he falls back and me along with him. I was on top of him.
"Wow Erick. Wow."
"What?" We stay like that for awhile gazing at each others eyes.
"Can we stay like this forever?" He asks.
"I wish."
I get up and then he does. We clean up the stuff. I put my small hands around his waist and he puts his on my shoulders. We walk home. He drops me off at my house. Before I go in he gives me a soft kiss.
"Bye hermosa."
"Bye Ojitos." We smile.