Chapter 2

Off had a hangover so his head hurted and he didn't wanted to eat. He wanted to just say in bed so he shouted for our tiny cute boy. He waited about 20 minutes but Gun didn't showed up. Off got up from his bed and started to search his tiny friend. First he went to his bedroom, but the bed was empty and cold so he realised Gun left a while ago. When he walked to the kitchen he found a sticky on the table, says: I went out to meet someone. He become angry. He hated when Gun doesn't tell him where is he going or who is he with. He got jealous too easy.

Gun was at New's place. His friend and his boyfriend invited him to a lunch because he was looking after the house while they were in trip.

'You shouldn't wash the bedsheets.' said New with a huge smile on his face.

'Oh, c'mon... he is my pet, you know he is taking everything seriously.' said Tay while he grabbed Gun's shoulder. The tiny boy wanted to shout but he was too ashamed to tell anyone what happened to him. That wasn't normal, because he is a boy and he should be able to protect himself.

'If you excuse me I'd like to use the bathroom.' said the tiny figure while he stood up.

'Why so formal?' shouted New after Gun. He thought Gun was playing a silly game to talk like that with them. They were friends since their childhood. They never talked that formally to each other.

When Gun entered the nearest bathroom he was shaking. He remembered how that guy just grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer to himself. He wanted to cry. He felt the pain what he felt that night. He went to the sink and washed his face. He knew he have to make an issue to escape from this situation.

'Are you OK, pet?' knocked at the door Tay so Gun opened it.

'I am just not feeling so well.' said Gun with that cute smile on his face. 'I think I should go home.'

'I can give you a lift.' said Tay, while he grabbed Gun's waist.

'No, it's fine. I can go home by myself.' said Gun and tried to escape from Tay's arms.

'Pet, you can't go home alone. You look so pale and you're shaking.' said Tay.

'I don't want to bother you.' said Gun while he stared at the floor. That man pulled him to the floor right there.

'I already called Off.' said New with a cute smile on his face. 'He is already on his way to pick you up.'

'But-' the doorbell interupted Gun. Tay's arm still was around Gun's waist, but when the door was opened they didn't see Off. When Gun realised the man he started to shaking even more.

'Me, my wife and my twin just moved here.' said the man with a smile on his face.'I just wanted to introduce myself for our neighbours. I think my twin have met one of you... that tiny boy right there.'

'Oh, he doesn't live with us.' said New with a huge smile on his face. 'He is our friend.'

'Well, what a shame. I thought I could live near such a beauty like him.'