Chapter 29

After Gun gave the report to the officer he looked at Off. He looked really tired and Gun didn't want to bother him today so he smiled at him and grabbed his hand.

"You can stay home, I can see you're really tired..." said Gun and gave a soft kiss on Off's lips. "I'm sure the officer can bring me home after we're finished..."

"I don't want to stay here, I wanna go with you..." sulked Off while he hugged Gun. "I don't want anyone to bring you home, the only one who should give you a lift to anywhere is me..."

"Okay, then let's go." smiled Gun cutely. He can see that his boyfie was tired but didn't want to hurt his feelings if he wants to come this badly. However, Gun didn't know that this was just for him. Of somehow felt really bad about this guy who the police brought in and didn't want to leave his baby to go near him without his boyfriend. Off wanted to kick that guy's ass so badly, but he needed to be calm because of Gun.

When they arrived at the police station they saw New and Tay sitting next to the entrance. Gun was suprised, he didn't know why did they come here.

"Newie saw that the police brings the guy from the neighbour so here we are." said Tay with a smile on his face and stepped closer to Gun. "Can I hug you, Pet?"

"I guess..." said Gun while he started to shaking. He didn't want to remember that night but he coudn't help. The pictures of the night just keep repeating in his head. After Tay hugged him he grabbed Off's arm and started to walk towards the room where the man is. The man who hurted him, who used him that night. Off slowly opened the door for his bae but never let go of him. There wasn't that mirror-window thing between them. The man just sat there in a chair, the only thing that was between them was a table. Gun sat down slowly and didn't dare to look into that man's eyes. Off just stared at him and if he could kill with staring then the man would be dead.

"Hello there. Good to see you again, beautiful..." said the man while he reached to touch Gun's face, but Off grabbed his hand.

"Don't you fucking dare!" shouted Off and pulled Gun into a tighter hug. "Don't even look at him!"

"I can do whatever I want." said the man and tried to touch Gun again, but now the officer came in.

"Don't touch him!" said the officer. He could see from the way how Gun reacted it's him. "Gun, you can leave the room if you want to..."

"I..." Gun's voice was really quiet and was shaking. "I want to knw why did you do that to me..."

"I don't know." said the man while he looked at the tiny angel. "I was drunk like right now... and you were so beautiful, but this asshole threated you like shit. I thought maybe you will love me back..."

"I can't..." said Gun with a shaking voice. "I could never someone other than Papii..."

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't stop..." said the man and reached out for Gun's hand. Gun hesitated but he didn't touched the man.

"I just can't forgive you..." said Gun while he looked at the man's hand. "I think I can forgive you some day, but right now I can't, because even if I'm looking at you I can recall that night and I can feel the pain. I know it was my fault too, because I let you in..."

"No, it wasn't." said the man who didn't seem to be drunk at all. "After that night I tried to quit drinking. I can remember what I did to you and it was my fault."

"Gun, c'mon... you need to get out of this room..." said Off while he kissed Gun's forehead and looked at the man. He doesn't want Gun to forgive this asshole at all. It was really disrespetful and disgusting that he did to his angel.