Chapter 21

Off brought his boyfriend to his room, tucked in, kissed him on his forehead and walked back to their friends.

"Tay, I'm going to kill that asshole..." said Off while he walked towards the door.

"No, you won't." said New. "Gun needs you here, you can't go to jail. We'll call the cops. I know he doesn't want it but I don't care. That asshole should be in prison."

"I'll call the cops." said Plum with a forced smile. "Since I was dating with Off Gun hates me so doesn't matter if I call them. He'll be so angry and our relationship is already ruined because of me so it's OK."

"Are you sure?" asked Off. "I mean I know you love Gun... you don't have to do this, I can do it."

The girl was sure in that she has to do this. She wants Gun to be OK and she knew if the tiny boy doesn't tell his story to a psychologist he'll be afraid for his whole life. Everybody know that Gun is strong but Plum thought that this can ruin the boy. She didn't want to have a bad relationship with Gun but someone needs to report this.

"You can't. He trust in you... you can't betray him." said Plum while she grabbed her phone. "Hello, I'd like to report that my friend has been raped..."

***

Gun wasn't alone when he woke up. Off hugged him tightly. Gun had to smile. He always was in love with this man and finally Off was his.

"Hello, my love." smiled Off with closed eyes.

"How did you know?" asked Gun. He was really suprised.

"While you're sleeping you snuggle your head into my neck, but you moved so I knew you're awake. I waked up about an hour." said Off softly and kissed his boyfriend's forehead. "I love you so much... no matter what I'll always love you."

"I love you too..." said Gun with a huge smile on his face.

"We should get up. Plum said she wants to bring us somewhere." said Off and he kissed Gun's lips. The kiss was soft and full of love. Off really wanted to move on already but he knew Gun wasn't ready.

"Can't we stay at the bed all day?" whined Gun.

"And what will we do all day?" asked Off. Gun didn't tell anything he just kissed Off. This kiss was wild and full of lust. Off knew he have to stop this. He knew Gun wasn't ready for this. Yesterday he even had a panic attack. He broke the kiss and grabbed Gun's head. "Are you sure? I can wait if you want me to..."

"I want you right now. Don't try to stop me!" smiled Gun and sat on Off's lap then kissed him again.

"Okay, but if you're feeling bad or weird we'll stop..." said Off. He had to smile at this scene. It looked like just like their first time. They were drunk and Gun was very brave. He turned Off on with a lap dance and after that they had sex in Off's room. They were high school students and after that night Gun didn't remember anything. Gun was moving from his lap to his dick and sat on it. He slowly moved on Off's dick and bite his neck. Off started to lose his controll...