Chapter 16

Gun was sleepig in Off's room in a sweatshirt that belongs to Off and in a boxer. If Plum wasn't there Off would hug the tiny boy to himself and sleep with him.

"So tell me what exactly happened to him and when..." said Plum when she sat down on the chouch. Off didn't say anything, he just sat there staring at the carpit. "P'Off I want to help him too..."

"I don't think he wants your help after talking to him like this..." said Off with an angry expression on his face. He was mad at the girl. He just wanted to kick out Plum of the house and go to cuddle his tiny angel.

"I know that you think what he needs is only you, but just think about it. I know what he feels like now and I know what is he hiding from you..." said the girl while she stared at Off. "I can help him."

"Plum, it's none of your buisness, don't stick your nose in it..." murmured Off while he stood up. "Even our friends don't know what happened, you know more than them, you know too much already."

"Off, I won't leave. He's also my friend." said Plum while she stood up as well and went closer to Off. "You can't force me to leave Gun alone in this situation. We know that we're awful friends of his, but he loves us."

"He doesn't love you. " said Off while he gazed at Plum.

"C'mon you're not the only shitty friend in his life. He loves both of us." said Plum and she exited the room to go upstairs. She knew this house really well, they spent a lot of time here when she and Off was together. Plum knew Gun isn't probably in his bed so she went to the bathroom to find Gun who was throwing up and shaking so badly. "Gun..."

"I'm fine..." said Gun with a forced smile. Before Plum even could touch Gun Off was there to help the tiny Gun stand up and wash his mouth. The girl never saw this side of Off when they were dating. He was a jerk, the last time she saw Off like this was when they were at kindergarten. "Papii..."

"It's okay, Honey... " said Off while he hugged his tiny boyfriend. "I'm here to help you..."

"You shouldn't, it's disgusting." said Gun and his voice cracked.

"There is nothing disgusting here." said Off with a lovely smile. "You're beautiful even if you're throwing up."

"Oh my god... Off you're OK?" asked Plum.