Chapter 6

When Off woke up he was hugging his tiny friend. His babii was so calm so he didn't want to wake him up. He looked at the clock. It was 7.30 and they haven't got classes so he just tightened his arms around Gun. He started to rub Gun's back and Gun went closer to his bestie.

"You are so adorable..." whispered Off. He patted Gun's head. "I don't understand how could somebody hurt you..."

Gun was sleeping. He was a deep sleeper. He didn't wake up even if Off shouted next to his ears. Off grabbed the blanket and put it on their top. He didn't want Gun to catch a cold. He didn't like when he was ill. Gun wasn't that powerful and he never talked when he was ill.

Gun suddenly woke up. He didn't have a nightmare or something like that. He felt someone was watching him and he was right. Off was just staring at him.

"Papii, is there something wrong?" asked Gun with a shaking voice.

"Nope. You are just so adorable... " said Off while he kissed Gun on his cheeks. Gun felt weird. Papii never was like that. He didn't care about him and he was a completely asshole. "You have to rest. I'll make the breakfast and bring it to you."

"Why are you doing this?" asked Gun while he stared at Off.

"You belong to me... don't forget that... " said Off with a serious expression on his face.

"What are you talking about, Papii?!" asked Gun.

"I was the first who you slept with... you were drunk as fuck so you don't remember..." said Off with a smirk on his face. "So you're mine. I won't date any girls... I think we should become a couple."

"Are you kidding?" laughed Gun, but when Off went closer to him and leaned for a kiss he got shocked. "Papii..."

"Shut up, just let me kiss you..." said Off while he grabbed Gun's wrists. "You'll remember after this..."

"Papii... don't do this!" shouted Gun, but Off doesn't cared. "Please..."

"I love you, we're friends... you can count on me, I'll be always there so let me kiss you..." said Papii.

"Okay..." said Gun. He was shaking so badly... he didn't want to be kissed by someone right now.

Off slowly kissed Gun. First he wasn't entered in his mouth with his tounge, but when Gun stopped shaking he got braver.