Chapter 17

Off just rolled his eyes while he picked up his tiny boyfriend in princess style. Gun was embarrassed in this situation so he didn't say anything. Plum followed them but can't go into Off's room because he locked the door.

"C'mon P' don't be an asshole and open the door!" shouted Plum, but the boys didn't care. In this moment it wasn't important. Gun wasn't able to breath properly and he was feeling dizzy.

"It's OK..." said Off with a calm voice. He stroked Gun's back just to make him feel better. "He can't hurt you... I'm here, Baby..."

Gun cried out loud. He wasn't calmer because of his boyfriend's touch he literally freaked out.

"Papii... please don't touch me..." cried Gun, but Off tightened his arms around the tiny body. "Please..."

"Gun, I won't let you go..." said Off and pressed his lips against Gun's. The tiny boy gulped. He was afraid. Afraid of Off. It was the fist time in his life when he was afraid of his bestie. Off's hands went under the tiny one's sweatshirt and grabbed his hip. Off literally pinned his boyfriend against the bed while he was kissing him.

"Please..." cried gun when Off started to kiss his neck.

"I'll make you mine to forget what happened. I'll fuck you 'til you won't remember your own name." said Off and grabbed Gun's wrists. "You have to stay still and it won't hurt. I'll be gentle, my Babyboy."

Gun didn't say anything. He felt pain in his chest so he gasphed. Off started to give little butterfly kisses on his boyfriend's whole body after removing the sweatshirt. He suddenly stopped ad stared at the tiny boy.

"You're beautiful..." murmured Off and he gave a little kiss on his boyfiend's cheek. "You're much more beautiful than any of my girlfriends."

"Please, stop..." asked Gun. He was still crying but Off didn't care. "Please, Papii..."

Off put his hand on Gun's and moved to look into the tiny one's eyes.

"I won't stop. I waited for this since 6th grade so I waited much more than enough." said Off and he kissed down the tears from his boyfriend's cheeks. "And now Baby, just open your legs widely..."