Chapter 24

They were both asleep until someone pounded at the door. Off shough angrily and got up to get the door. He slammed the door open.

"Stop that!" shouted the boy angrily. Plum wasn't suprised at Off's attitude. She scanned the boy from the bottom to the top and she turned pale for a second.

"I literally asked you to bring him to the police station and you fucked him instead of that!" shouted the girl. Off tossed her, stepped out from his apartment and slammed the door.

"Don't fucking yell things like this!" murmured Off angrily. "Gun is sleeping upstairs and you can't wake him up with your shouting..."

"I'm sorry but you supposed to bring him." said Plum. "I just got angry. I waited for you at the station. Please, just wake him up and come with me."

"OK." said Off and opened the door to let himself and the girl in. "He wanted it so badly... and I just couldn't stop myself."

"It's OK. Is he fine?" asked Plum worriedly. She was afraid of Gun freaked out and Off couldn't stop.

"He got scared at the beginning but he was OK. I said that if he wants me to stop then I will." said Off with a smile. "I said it several times to make it sure he's fine. He wanted me to shut up and continue..."

"I'm glad. I'm glad that he's with you and not with someone else. I know that you would protect him from everything and everyone." said Plum with a huge smile on her face.

"I think we can go at the afternoon." said Off with a cute smile on his face. "He should rest a bit."

"OK." said Plum. She was a little bit concerned about the things that happened between the two boys. "Can I talk to him a little bit?"

"Fine." shough Off. He wasn't in the mood to talk with visitors but he knew the girl wanted to make sure that Gun was OK. "You know that I'd never hurt him."

"Off, we both know about how you act when you're in a relationship. You can be so rude and you don't care that the other wants." said Plum while she went upstairs. She went straight to Off's room. Only to see Gun who was a mess. He sweated so badly and he was shaking. He had a bad dream. No, not a dream. It was a memory.

He wasn't fine at all not because of his Papii, but because of the rapist. He knew that he have to report him, but he didn't want to because he was still ashamed. Even if his friends said that it wasn't his fault. He thought that he was too naive and stupid to let that man into the house. He shouldn't do that and he was sure that the police would think that he was the wrong one. Who would let an unknown person into his friends' house in the middle of the night. Gun knew that it was a stupid idea but he thought that he should be kind with him. He wasn't right.

Off ran to the bed and hugged thightly the shaking body. He didn't want to Gun hurt himself so he hugged the tiny body.

"I don't think you shold do that." said Plum while she ran towards the bed. "We should wake him up."

"The only thing I can think about right now to protect him from hurting himself." said Off while he fought against Gun's pushing arms. He knew that his boyfriend was with that guy again in his dreams and he got really, really upset.