Chapter 20

"Well, I'm very disappointed, My Peng..." said Tay while he was shaking his head.

"Are you sure?" asked Plum while she placed her hand on Gun's shoulder. "I think we should tell the cops. I know you're emberrassed and don't want to let anybody know about this, but it's not your fault."

"Just shut up..." murmured Off while he hit Plum's hand off Gun's shoulder. "And stop touching my Babii"

"Whatever." said Plum rolling her eyes. "You're way more overprotective than when we were together."

"Well, it's because he is Gun." said Off and he hugged his tiny angel. "He is such a baby. I have to be protective."

"Hey, I'm a man too." said Gun angrily but he was so adorable even if he was angry.

"Just look at him. He is angry but still adorable as fuck." said Off while he squeezed Gun's right cheek. "You're my baby..."

"Hey, don't forget Peng that he's our son!" said Tay and he smiled Gun. Gun giggled and went to his 'parents'. He really badly wanted to hug them. "Is that OK if I hug you, my son?"

"I think it's fine while you're my pet." said Gun and hugged Tay. The taller boy didn't squeezed the tiny one like he used to do. He didn't want to bring up any bad memories from that night.

"That's enough!" said Off suddenly and grabbed Gun's wrist. He pulled closer his boyfriend and kissed his boyfriend.

"Well, I guess my son-in-law is a possessive asshole." said New and rolled his eyes.

"Too possessive." said Plum. She never saw Off like this. He didn't give a shit even if she was flirting with guys in front of him. "You weren't like this back then."

"Well, as I said I have to protect my tiny angel." said Off. Gun suddenly felt bad. He was dizzy and was shaking. Off immediately noticed it and forced him to sit on the floor with him. He read sometimes people who had been raped has panic attacks. He have to stay calm to be able to calm down Gun. "Gun?"

The tiny boy didn't answered. He couldn't. He couldn't breath an his chest was too heavy. He was about to throw up.

"What's wrong with him, Peng?" asked Tay with a worried expression on his face and he pulled New closer to himself.

"He has a panic attack." said Plum while she squated next to Offgun. "You have to make him hold his breath..."

Off leaned on and kissed his angel. Gun's pupils were huge. He was terrified. After a few seconds he was crying in Off's arms.

"Ssshhh... it's okay, baby. It's okay..." sushed Off his boyfriend. Gun was crying so badly.

"I don't want to see him ever again... I wish if he would be dead..." cried out Gun loudly. Everyone's heart broke because of Gun's statement. He was always the happy one in their squad. He barely cried... the last time when it happened it was at her mother's funeral.

"I'll kill him for you, baby... I promise I'll do it. He can't never touch you again... he'll pay because of that he did." said Off. He wasn't joking. Since he knew who was it wanted to kill him, but Gun never said he wanted to see him dead until now. He was ready to kill...