Chapter 9

Gun and Off went to the sushi bar about noon and Gun was hyperactive as usual. This made Papii happy. He really wanted to see his friend like this everyday even if he is annoying sometimes. Off held Gun's hand since he didn't want to lose his tiny friend and well, you think well he just wanted to hold hands with Gun.

"And what are you going to eat if you don't like sushi?" asked Gun with a gummy smile on his face while he stared at Off.

"Well, I don't know... maybe some rice. " said Off while he looked at his tiny bestie. " I love when you're smiling."

"Well, I don't know what to say to this." said Gun while his face turned into a little bit pink. "So I'll just say thanks."

"You're too adorable, you sassy, tiny boy... my boiii!" said Off too loud.

"Papii, please calm down and don't scream when you're in public... they'll think you're insane." said Gun while he looked at the people who were staring at him.

"I just made that clear you're mine..." whispered Off into Gun's ear. The tiny boy flinched when he felt the other's breath at his ear.

"Don't say things like this..." said Gun while his cheeks slowly turned into red from light pink. "You like girls."

"Well, I already said that I won't date with girls anymore, I'll stay by your side for my whole life..." said Off with a huge smile on his face. He didn't even hesitate when he said that to Gun. He was serious about this. He liked make fun of things and tell jokes but he nevet made fun of his bestie, not even if anyone asked it. They were too close to do that... he didn't want to hurt Gun's feelings. Yeah, the tiny one was sassy, but if the things come to Off he was emotional. He liked Off and now he knew the other one liked him back but he was afraid. Afraid of that Off will find him disgusting if he sees the scarfs and the hickeys on his body. He was embrassed to watch himself in the mirror. When he did it he felt that man's hands around him and he wanted to throw up really badly when that night came to his mind. He was afraid of every single touch and he was afraid to tell his story to anyone.

"Babii, are you OK?" asked Off while he looked into Gun's eyes. "We can order the food and bring it home if you can't stand the crowd because of what happened to you."

"I can do it. I'm not that weak." said Gun angrily and stormed into the sushi bar. Everyone looked at him because of the way how he entered.

"How can I help you, Sir?" asked a girl politely while she looked at Off who put his arm around his friend's waist.

"We have a reservation." said Off while he stared at the women.

"What is your name, Sir?" asked the girl with shaking voice. She didn't know why Off was looked at her like this. He looked like he was about to murder her.

"Jumpol Adultkittiporn." said Off while he looked at Gun. He didn't talk and make even a single movement. "Are you OK?"

"Papii, I'm fine..." said Gun with a shaking voice. His voice even cracked at the end of the sentence.

"Can I order the food right here?" asked Off while he looked at the waitress. "My boyfriend doesn't feel good but he really want to eat sushi...  I'd like to bring the food home."

"I have to ask my..." started the girl politely, but Off didn't let to finish her sentence.

"Please..." said Off with a worried expression on his face when Gun started to shaking so badly and he even cried. Off didn't cared where were they he kissed the tiny boy...