Chapter 10

Gun calmed down and stopped shaking. He broke the kiss with Papii and looked around. Everyone stared at them. He wanted to run out of the sushi bar, but Off grabbed his wrist and pulled him back, next to himself.

"So, we'd like to order 2 king boxes and 2 cup of green tea. And I'll bring these things home." said Off while he glared at the girl. She just nodded and quickly went to the kitchen to tell the order. She didn't dare to stand up against Off's words. He was really fustrated while there was something wrong with his Babii. "What happened, Babii?"

Off put one of his hands on Gun cheeks and the other one on his waist. He pulled closer his Babii and gave him an eskimo kiss.

"I just saw someone who was familiar to him... he was staring at me and I just can't move, can't take only a movement... can we just go home?" asked Gun with light sobs.

"We have to wait until the food is ready... it's just some minutes. Can you wait or should we just go home?" asked Papii while he gave a soft kiss to his bf's cheek.

"I can wait... but can I wait outside?" asked Gun while he looked back. He was shaking a bit again.

"We won't wait." said Off while he put money on the host's stall. "We will go home... you can't stay here... we'll order something."

"Papii, I'm okay. I can wait..." said Gun while he grabbed Off's arm stronger. "I don't want to waste your money..."

"You are more important than money, than any girls, than anything. You're my everything and if you can't stay then we go immediately." said Off with a smile. And this was the moment when their food arrived. The host girl looked suprised when she saw the money at her stall.

"You gave too much, Sir." said the girl while she handed the orders to Off.

"You can keep it." said Off while he picked up Gun with one hand. "C'mon, my love... let's go home. You have to relax..."

"I'm so tired Papii. My head hurts so badly and I think I can throw up in any seconds..." said Gun, but his voice cracked. He wasn't able to think. He closed his eyes, but opened up it after 1 or a half second. He saw that man's face. He couldn't controll his shaking body what caused a really scared and angry Off.

"Please, stay with me... he can't hurt you, I'm here and I'll stay always by your side, my love." said Off while his first tears appeared. "Please, hold on..."

"Papii..." cried Gun. Off dropped everthing and sat down at the ground.

"I'm here. I'm here, Babii..." whispered Off slowly to Gun. "I'm here. Nobody can hurt you..."

Gun's shaking got slower and after a few minutes it stopped already. Off sough with relief. Gun's eyes were still closed. Off picked up the food and looked it. It was fine. He just shook his head and smiled. He loves the way how he can easily pick up his tiny boyfriend...