Chapter 8

Gun woke up in a cold, empty bed. He stood  up and started to walk to the kitchen. When he arrived he was suprised... Off was preparing the breakfast. He didn't like cooking, well, it doesn't describes well... ha hate cooking.

"Are you awake, Babii?" asked Off while he went closer to his tiny friend.

"Yeah, but are you OK?" asked Gun with a cute smile on his face. "You hate cooking... why are you doing this?"

"I'm fine, I don't know what is the wrong with you." said Off while he smiled at his friend. He knew that the tiny one was suprised. Off always hated cooking but he did it now because he knew Gun wasn't in that condition to cook. He was raped because Off wasn't there.

"Okay... if you said so..." said Gun while he sat on the counter.  He started to humming a romantic song while he was staring at Off. "You look like a husband who doesn't know what is he doing... are you sure you don't want my help?"

"Yes, I am." said Off a little bit angrily. "Just stay still, Babii. You don't have to cook today."

"Okay. Then are we going out to eat today?" asked Gun with a smile on his face.

"Haha... you are very funny." said Off while he rolled his eyes. "I can cook."

"What can you cook then?" asked Gun with scrappy smile on his face.

"I can cook omlet and rice!" said Off with a prideful tone.

"Then today will we eat that the whole day?" asked Gun while he raised his eyebrows. He knew Papii was stubborn sometimes, but he didn't want to eat rice and egg for a whol day.

"No, we won't. We can go out if you want to. What would you like to eat? I want to book tables then..." said Off while he put the omelet into plates what was made by him.

"Maybe we could go out and eat sushi?" said Gun with a cute gummy smile on his face. Off didn't like the sushi so he just said that because he wanted to know how much Papii cared about him.

"Okay. " said Off while he started to search some restaurant online. Gun was suprised. Off never let him to eat sushi while he hated it.

"Are you sure?" asked Gun while he stared at his Papii.

"If that's what you want..." said Off while he looked at Gun. "Don't be that suprised... I can eat sushi if you want to eat that."

"Okay. Are you the real Papii?" asked Gun with a smile on his face.

"Stop it and let me be nice." said Off while they started to eat.