Chapter 7

Off grabbed Gun's wrists while he kissed the tiny boy. He wanted to show Gun how dominant is he, but it was a mistake. Gun started to cry suddenly and Off had to stop. He realised how stupid was he... he wanted to force Gun to have sex with him.

"I'm sorry, Babii... are you OK?" asked Off while he hugged Gun. But the tiny boy didn't answer. "Please talk to me..."

"Can you leave me alone for a few minutes, please?" asked Gun, but Off tightened his arms around his bestie. "P'..."

"I'm your Papii..." said Off angrily. "I didn' t want to scare you... I won't do this again, so please, let me stay with you..."

"Papii, please... I'd like to be alone." said Gun with a shaking voice.

"I won't leave you alone while you are shaking and crying... I know I caused this mess so I have to calm you down..." said Off while he kissed his bestie's forehead. "I love you, and I'd never hurt you..."

"I love you too..." said Gun while he cried even more.

"Please calm down..." asked Off while he patted his tiny friend's back. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't touch you that way..."

"It's okay since it's you..." sobbed Gun while he was squeezed closer by Papii. "I know you would never hurt me but I just freaked out... there are times when I feel like I'm in that room with him again... when it comes I can't breath and I want to puke... "

"It's okay, Babii..." said Off while he kissed Gun's plump lips. Gun stopped crying. He felt confortable in his Papii's arms and he opened his mouth. Off's tounge slipped to the tiny boy's mouth so gently and so slowly... he wanted to make Gun his but he realised this is not the right time. His best friend was afraid to being touched and didn't wanted to be alone... he wanted to fix this but he didn't know how. Gun flinched when Off put his hands under his t-shirt.

"Papii... " shouted Gun while he shutted his eyes. He started shaking... he felt like that man touching him again.

"I'm sorry... " said Off with a husky voice. "I think you should see a doc tomorrow."

"I don't want to tell anyone what happened to me... it's so embrassing. I'm a man and I got raped... I shold be able to pritect myself..." said Gun while he stared at his bestie angrily.

"He was much more stronger than you..." said Off while he caressed Gun's face. "It's not your fault for being tiny..."

"But that's my fault if I'm not strong enough to protect myself..." said Gun while he started to cry. Off's heart was broken. He hated to see his bestie cry... he used to be a happy bomb but now he didn't seen any sign of happiness, Gun was broken because of a man and Off wasn't there to protect him...