Chapter 5

Off was so rough, he just wanted to wake his bestie up. Gun was crying and shouting in his dreams and he was shaking so badly.

"Gun, please..." said Off. He was about to cry when Gun suddenly woke up."Tell me who was it and what did that bastard done to you?"

"I'm fine." said Gun with a forced smile on his face.

"You are not." said Off when he heard what Gun said. "Tell me what happened to you, Babii..."

"If I tell you then you won't love me..." said Gun with a shaking voice.

"No matter what, I'll always love you..." said Off while he placed his huge hand on the tiny thigh.

"But promise me you won't tell anybody and you won't do anything." sobbed Gun and Off just nodded. "Do you remember when P'New and P'Tay weren't at the town?"

"Yeah, go on..." said Off.

"That night... something horrible happened to me..." this was the moment when Gun's first tear appeared. "I was their house alone... someone knocked the door so I just opened it. It was a guy who wanted to use the bathroom so badly so I let him in..."

"How many times did I tell you to not let strangers in the house?" shouted Off angrily but when he saw his bestie he stopped it. He was a sobbing mess and he was shaking so badly again. "Sorry... go on..."

"So he said that he was watching me for a while and he hate it when I'm with you." said Gun. " He grabbed me and pulled me to the ground..."

Gun wasn't able to continue the story of that night. He was shaking and he was so pale. Off wasn't able to see his bestie this broken he knew already what happened the boy... it was enough to know it. Off thought he is a bad best friend because he wasn't realised what happened to his bestie.

"You don't have to continue... I know what happened to you..." said Off with a shaking voice. "He fucking raped you..."

Gun was crying while Off pulled him against his chest and stroked his back.

"Shhh..." whispered Off. "I'm sorry I wasn't here to protect you. I think I was with one of my girls... Tay asked me to be there with you but I was an asshole and instead of protecting you I fucked with a bitch..."

"Papii..." said Gun with a shaking voice. "Am I this weak? Am I this useless?"

"You aren't weak and ain't useless. He doesn't know you..." said Off while he kissed Gun's forhead. "We should sleep... "