Chapter 4 (rape)

Gun was with that man again, he was in his friends' house and the man pulled him to the floor. He suddenly grabbed Gun's wrist and smiled at Gun.

"You're going to be mine, my beautiful." said the man with a huge smile on his face.

"You're drunk, could you just let me go and leave the house?" asked Gun with a worried expression on his face.

"Shut up, beautiful." said the man and he ripped off Gun's clothes so suddenly. Gun started to fight against him but it made the man just become more rough. He slapped Gun and pulled his head very hardly to the floor.

"Please, let me go..." Gun was a sobbig mess. He realised he was too weak. "I don't want it."

"I don't care." said the man with a calm voice. "You can even shout... nobody will hear you, I already checked where are the neighbours. I followed you for a while and I hate when you are with your best friend... what if you ask his help while I fuck you?"

The older man's appearance was awful. His eyes were red and his hair was a mess. He was an alcoholic for sure and maybe drug addict too. He liked the tiny boys like Gun. They were so beautiful and too weak to protect themselves so he always chose a guy like this if he wants to fuck someone.

"Papii..." cried out loudly while the man tried to pull his cock into Gun's hole. The man just smirked when he heard Gun's voice. He could hear how broken Gun was at that moment and it made him happy. "Please, help me Papii..."

"More loudly!" shouted the man with a sick smile on his face. "Your Papii won't come..."

"Papii, help me..." cried out more loudly Gun. "Papii, where are you?"

"He is not here to help you." said the man. "So just moan to me..."

"It hurts, stop it, please..." screamed Gun. "It hurts so badly, please stop..."

"Just shut up if you won't moan to me..." said the man while he grabbed Gun's hair to pull his head closer to him. "If you keep your mout shut I won't fuck you till you are collapse..."

Gun covered his mouth. He didn't wanted to make any sound. He just wanted to end this as soon as possible. The man made several bruises and he bit Gun's left shoulder while it started bleeding. After he finished he put Gun into the bed and then just left there Gun who was in pain so badly and he was bleeding.

"Papii, where are you?" asked Gun silently while he collapsed. He was bleeding everywhere.