Chapter 3

When Off arrived the new neighbour of the Taynew couple was still at the front door. Off can be rude so many times, especially when there was something wrong with his bestie so he just pushed away the man and went to Gun. The tiny boy was still really pale. Off had never seen Gun in this condition.
"Gun, I'm here to pick you up." said Off while he pushed his tiny friend against his body. He hold that cutiepie really tight. Gun was even more pale because of what Papii did. "Are you okay, Babii?"
Gun just shook his head. He wasn't fine. Off picked up his tiny friend and brought him to his car.
"Papii, could you stop at the pharmacy?" asked Gun with a weak, quite voice. Off didn't say anything. He did what his best friend wanted. When they arrived to their flat Off picked up his bestie again. Gun didn't do anything... he can't do anything. He was frozen. He started to remember that night again and again.
"Gun, are you OK?" asked Off with a worried smile on his face. "I think you have fever. Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back!"
Off went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water and some medicine. His hand was shaking so badly. He even dropped the glass and the water splited out so he had to refill it. He was about to run back to his bestie but he had to be carefull because of the glass of water. When he arrived Gun was passed out so he just picked up the tiny body to bring him to his room. When they entered the room Off could smell a little chocolate and caramel aroma. But it was an usual thing so the taller one got used to it since the years past.
"What the hell is the wrong with you, Babii?" asked Off while he patted the tiny boy's head."You can tell me, you can tell me anything."
"Papii, help me..." shouted Gun suddenly when Off wanted to exit the room.
"Babii?" Off ran back to the bed.
"Please, help me..." shouted Gun. "I don't want it! Papii, where are you?!"
"Gun, wake up!" shouted Off while he grabbed Gun's shoulders and started to shake him.
"It hurts... it hurts so much. Please stop!" shouted the tiny guy.
"Who is hurting you?!" shouted Off with teary eyes."Wake up! Wake up and tell me who's that!"