Epilogue

Gun wasn't fine for a while but as he stared to go to psychologist he got better and better. He had to take pills for a while and he had really bad days, but Off and their friends were there for him. After six months he got some bad dreams about that night but nothing more. He was healed. He was living with Off and they adopted two kids too. One of them was a girl, named Sky and the other one was a boy named Gump. They were twins, their mum died at a very young age because of a man. He beated her to death on the street while she was going home from home. The kids didn't even remember her. Gun and Off take a good care of them, but made sure to remember of their mom. Plum got married to a very nice guy who loved her since high school and they had 3 children. Tay and New adopted 3 kids as well, one of them was a teen, and the other two were toddlers. They were siblings so they adopted every one of them. Their kids were best friends and they had big family dinners together from time to time. Even though Gun was fine after the bad dreams he flinched if Off touched him and that made the other feel really bad. The kids learned the situation as they got bigger and always were aware if Gun had bad dreams. The life of the families were fantastic and they lived a very happy life. Plum was the first one who left this world and not long after that her husband followed her. New and Tay travelled in their last years and one day they didn't get up. The staff of the hotel found them, they cuddled each other on the bed like they did all in their life. Off and Gun wasn't that lucky like the others. Gun died first and Off had to live without him for five more years. The loss of his husband broke him everyday and even their children and grandchildren couldn't make him laugh or even smile. Off wrote letters for Gun everyday since their marrige and never gave them to him. It was like his diary. He wrote a letter before he died like he felt that before it happened. He told the kids to read every single letter on the family nights and remember that nothing else matters if you love someone that much he loved his Babii. The children did what he asked and they laughed and cried a lot because of the letters. He wrote about how he met with Gun, how the tiny one dealed with the effects of the rape and how hurt he was everytime Gun was crying in the bathroom, but he wrote about the good days too, how Gun made him smile even with the tiniest thing.