Chapter 11

Gun was sweating. He was asleep and Off wasn't there next to him. He was reading articles about rape more exactly what is it cause to the person who was raped. Gun was there with the man, he grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer again. He knew what is going to happen but he wasn't able to do anything.

"Papii!" shouted Gun and he woke up. He ran to the toilet and throw up. He didn't eat anything since the morning and he wasn't able to stand up. His hands were shaking and he was in pain. He had a really bad headache. He heard steps and then someone hugged him.

"It's me, your Papii..." said Off gently. He didn't want to scare Gun. He knew the victims of rape at first have a lots of nightmares. "I'm here for you..."

"Papii, he was about..." cried out Gun. Off pressed the tiny body even more closer to himself.

"You don't have to say that if you don't want to." said Off calmly. "You don't have to worry. I can wait and I won't force you to do anything what you don't want to do."

"Papii, was it really just a dream this time?" asked Gun while he changed his position to face woth his Papii.

"Yes, it was." said Off while he stood up. Gun was clinging on him. "Now let me wash your mouth and then we should go down to eat our lunch."

"OK." said Gun with a gummy smile. It wasn't the real one, but it was close to it. After they washed the tiny one's mouth Off kissed him. He loved the way how his boyfriend was looking. He was a little bit scared, but he was cute as fuck.

"I love you." said Off while he gave little kisses on his lips.

"I love you too, Papii." said Gun while he gave a kiss to his boyfriend. The kiss was perfect... a little bit playful but it was romantic. Off backed off when the tiny boy's stomach started to grumble.

"I think we should eat, Babii." said Off and grabbed the tiny one's wrist while he was giggling.

"Okay Papii..." said Gun with a small smile on his lips. He wasn't felt bad at all when Off was with him and even if he felt bad he didn't make any sign of it. He didn't wanted to make Off feel bad.

"So do you still want to eat sushi?" asked Off while he looked back.

"Yeah, can I?" asked Gun with the real gummy smile on his face.

"You can do everything what you want. Except breaking up with me..." said Off with a serious voice.

"I won't do that, no matter what." said Gun with a huge smile on his face and kissed his boyfriend. Gun was a great actor... he can hide his feelings from Off if he wants and he wanted that. He was scared and he had a headache, but he didn't tell his boyfriend. He didn't want to make Off feel guilty or something like that.