Chapter 26

Off suddenly grabbed Gun's wrist and pulled him into a hug. The tiny boy wanted to escape but he was too weak.

"Gun, I know that you don't want to talk about that night, because you think that it was your fault too..." said Off softly. Plum was suprised because she never saw the boy like this before. When she said she is breaking up with him he didn't even cared. And now he was so caring and soft with Gun. She knew this is true love... Off's first and probably last true lover. "I'll be at your side all along. You don't have to be afraid. We'll sit next to each other hand in hand..."

"I don't know if I'm able doing this." said the tiny boy. He was crying and shaking so badly. He was upset and peaceful at the same time. "I can't speak about it..."

"It's okay, then I'll tell them that I know." said Off with a calming smile.

"I think you should try it Gun..." said Plum quietly. Both of the boys stared at her like she was an idiot. "You were able to keep it as a secret from everyone... you're stronger than you think."

"Plum... can we talk for a second?" asked Off and the girl just nodded. Off turned his head to face with his tiny boyfriend. "I'll be right back. Please get dressed and chose an outfit for me as well. Maybe we could match."

The tiny boy giggled a little bit, but his cheeks were still wet. Off pressed a soft kiss on his forehead and stroked his back before leaving the room to talk to Plum. Gun shough and turned towards the closet. He knew he have to do this now or he won't be able to do this ever again.

Off grabbed Plum's wrist and dragged her downstairs. He was hurting Plum but he didn't even give a fuck because of that. When thry arrived at the living room he let her wrist go and glaced at her.

"What?!" asked Plum daringly. She was never afraid of Off but now he was scary as fuck.

"Don't force him!" spitted Off out. "You just can't do that. He is really emotional and you know that! He has to be ready to tell his story and you can't force him to do that if he isn't ready!"

"Are you done?" asked the girl calmly. "He can do this and this will make him feel better. We have to force him to do it for his sake. I know that you still see him as a tiny little boy, just like when we met, but he isn't that boy anymore. He'll probably have panic attacks or there will be times when he won't even let you to touch him and he'll have nightmares but if he talks about it then he'll be better and some day he won't feel like this again. He won't feel like he was used, he is dirty or think that he should just die because he doesn't deserves happiness."

"Well..." said Off but Plum shushed him.

"I'm not done yet." said the girl angrily. "When I was in this state I couldn't talk to anyone. We broke up and I was awful with Gun when we were dating... I wasn't able to tell my parents or my friends. I wanted to die. I asked that why didn't he just killed me after that. Are you ready to help him? Will you stay with him for the whole time and let him know that he's loved? Because if you can't then leave him right now."

"I can do this for him. I can do anything for him." said Off and rushed to their room only to find a mess.