XIX-Good morning... or not

Port Mafia HQ
Author POV

"See all of you fuckers in hell" was the phrase the young Mafia executive heard before the tone of an interrupted call echoed in the room as he looked at his phone's screen

Chuuya sighed as he massaged his temples in frustration, shoving his phone in one of his black trench coat's pockets before he turned to face his boss and another Mafia executive, a young, orange haired woman, called Ozaki Kouyou.

"So?" Ozaki asked as she eyed Chuuya with her cherry red eyes. "When is Hana-chan coming back?"

"She... she's not coming back" muttered Chuuya as Ozaki looked in shock at him

"I lost Kyouka to the Armed Detective Agency!" Ozaki said, raising her voice. "I can't afford to lose Hana-chan as well!"

"Ane-san" Chuuya called in a lower voice. "That's not what I meant"

"But you said--" Ozaki wanted to argue, but Mori stopped her

"Kouyou-kun. Be patient"

"...Yes, Mori-san" she replied, looking at the ground

"Hana said that she'll see us all in hell" Chuuya continued as Ozaki already knew what this meant. "Meaning that she..."

"Committed suicide" Mori continued with a sigh. "She was taught to do that when the enemy would corner her, right?"

Chuuya didn't reply. Instead, he just shook his head up and down, followed by a deep silence before Mori broke it.

"What a waste of an ability user and time" Mori said as Ozaki looked at him with her eyes open wide at his words. "But I couldn't send anyone better without being suspicious. Well, judging the fact that Kobashi-kun said such a thing, [Y/N] will expect that I will be the one behind everything"

"Of course she will" Chuuya thought. "You were hiding from her and suddenly, you come out from the shadows as her father. Hell, I would be suspicious too if even the slightest inconvenience happened to me after all of this..."

.
.
.

Time skip
The next day
Morning

Explanation after explanation, but at least everything was clear and now everyone knows about your delicate situation. But, truth be told, you felt more relieved after this, even though the sorrow was still clinging on your fragile heart that felt like breaking any second by now...

You even started to be scared of yourself...

Thousands of thoughts crossed your mind every minute of the day, making you shiver in fear as you tried your hardest to get rid of them, but nothing was working.

"People died because of me. What if something happens to him, as well? What if something happens to him because of me? I can't live with that... thought..."

"Rise and shine, Bella Dona~"

You heard a too familiar voice say in a lower tone before you felt soft kisses on the back of your neck which slowly woke you up, making your face flush red in embarrassment as a hand wrapped around your waist, bringing you closer.

"Says the one who's still in bed" you said sarcastically

"But I woke up before you~" said the voice who turned out to be, you guessed, Dazai

"Doesn't count" you shrugged it off as you rolled over to face him, his hand still around your waist

"You're so mean, [N/N]" he said in a whiny, but still sleepy voice as you could feel his slim fingers were tracing random small shapes on your back