Le 8

hiyoyouthere23

Fell, swap, classic / ink, error / dream, passive, I dare you to swap with each others outfits and act like them for the rest of the day.

*Everyone does this. Nobody likes this. Except FC, who continues to find everyone's misery hilarious*

The_Lily_Melody

Which sanses are here?Also ink dream and blue are now cats for 2 minutes no hurting them or anything else or else you have to be FC or crows maid for however long they say!

Also what was fells reaction to the make-up?

FC: List is in the intro chapter.

*Le poof, let there be kitties*

Blueberry: Nyah! :D

Ink: Well this is quite the turn on events.

Dream: At least I don't have to wear the maid outfit...

Horror: Damn. This would have been such an excellent chance to kill them...

Fell: Zzzzzz....

*FC pokes Fell*

FC: Hey! Hey Fell! Wake up!

Fell: Mm? What the h*ll do you want?

*FC holds up a mirror for Fell, showing him the makeup she applied to his face. Fell becomes enraged*

Fell: WHO THE F**K PUT MAKEUP ONE ME!?

*FC giggles as Fell runs off to give whomever he suspects to have applied the makeup a bad time*

pika_girl07

So um-Hi, I guess.I'm stressing really badly now because I have three AU's to finish or else I'll just forget completely and they'll never get done and the sanses keep on asking questions and running around so can I please leave them here so I can actually focus on the world building instead my three unintentionally annoying creations? 

(Said quickly in a stressed and panicked voice)

FC: Take some notes and gag your sanses. Problem solved.

Nerdy_Raichu

Savage: Oh, come now, how often do you get somebody who was the original Underswap Sans that betrayed the Star Sanses in a different timeline? How often do you see somebody who can use tentacles like you that isn't some other version of you? *right arm puffs out and it becomes multiple tenticles* Would you really not want the alpha dragon in your team? THink about how much you would benifit. I'm prone to having sudden bursts of anger which will give you more pwoer and I can even get Neptune to teach you the Siren Death song.

Neptune: *shakes her head* Absolutely not. Only those who gain my trust will truly ever get to see the power of it. I may be a siren, but it doesn't mean I'm heartless!

*Crow proceeds you shoo Savage and Neptune through a portal back into their AU*

Crow: We don't need readers inserting their stories into ours, thank you. Have a nice day and good luck developing your own stories.

Nightmare: Also I'm not f**king interested!

FC: Nightmare, shall I turn you into calamari?

*Nightmare flips FC off*