Le 121

bbgcakes26

Can I get a hug from ink?

Ink: Sure!

*Ink hugs you*

Nerdy_Raichu

Imma join in on da snuggles! *snuggles with Abyss* Imma snuggle with fluffy boi, okay?

FC: Abyss isn't here.

The_Lily_Melody

Oh i didn't think that would work okay reaper how did you feel during the giving birth that geno was going through

Reaper: Well...I'm happy that he has Goth now. But...I never wished him to be in that much pain...he clearly wasn't ready.

AdoboMiloIndomie

Ok... Now all we need is Palette to complete my Poth (。・ω・。)

Error is going to kill me... But he can make PJ with ink if they want to *lenny face intensifies* 

Yesh FC and us readers know all the future children...

*realization* oh sh!t

FC: Hmmm......

Error: Who?

Ink: I think they want us to make babies~

*Error blushes. Ink chuckles, wrapping his arms around Error's waist*

Error: N-Now hold on! D-Don't you think it's a-a-a bit early f-f-for children?

Ink: Maybe. That didn't stop Geno and Reaper, did it~?

Error: T-They had a reason!

*Ink calmly kisses Error*

Ink: Relax. We'll wait a little longer.

Error: @//~//@

FC: Yep.

FanGirlGarbage55

*When you know the future children for each possible ship* I guess Poth isn't going to be a thing in this story. Yes, I ship it, but it would mess with the current ships. I respect all of y'all's current decisions.

Also; look at da cute babies! Even cuter than Baby Yoda!

I dare Nightmare and Dream to watch the "Close your Eyes | Nightmare and Dream" animation by Creepy PSo and the "[undertale/dreamtale] YeeuAhn - Pirouette" animation (I can't write out the creator's name, because of the language).

I dare Error and Ink to watch the "Two Birds on a Wire | ErrorInk" animation by Creepy PSo.

I dare the bad Sans' gang to watch the "Servants of Nightmare [Children of the Night | Ft. Bad Sanses | Undertale Aus] [Animatic/PMV]" animation by Dat Turtle.

FC: HHHHMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

FC: Don't count your chickens before they hatch. ;)

*Everyone watches the videos. They think they're alright*

vikaez

Where's killer

Killer: Lurking.

PanTheViking

┏('▀_▀')ノ♬♪ WOOO

Kay, back to snuggles....Also, I can shapeshift..... *shapeshifts into a hellhound, then jumps onto Horror and Dust and jus lays on em*

Mkay, now I'm back to normal. *shapeshifts back

.

.

.

*continues snuggling Dust and Horror*

Yo, I dare everybody to react to the Sims try not to laugh patch notes.....including Reaper ghost, and Entity.

And by everybody, I mean, EVERYBODY!! >:(

Dust: ^w^

Horror: >:/

*They do this. They find it very entertaining*

ReginagamerX

Danica: I dare everyone, not including the babies, to do any kind of gymnastics!!

*They attempt to do this. Some accomplish this. Others find even the simple things difficult. It's impressive how bad some of them are.*

Chris_Afton

*Le poof everyone is now a cat for 10 asks*

Everyone: :O

Ink: Meow~~

Error: Ink no-

*Ink licks Error. Error screeches*