Le 92

The_Lily_Melody

*gives cross a wand and robe* your a wizard harry... Anyway whos dating who also is geno pregnant? Just wondering for that last question since nightmare didn't realize until we askers begged him to check

Cross: Sweet.

*Cross puts on the robe and waves the wand around, pretending to be Harry Potter*

FC: Ink's with Error. Geno's with Reaper. Pretty sure Lust's with Horror are together. Killer and Nightmare are, remarkably, still together. Dream and Cross are together. And Blue's with Outer now, apparently.

Geno: Yes. Reaper and I tried for a baby.

Crow: Doesn't it seem a bit early to start a family.

Reaper: Maybe, but we talked over it properly. We wanted to start a family now because Gen has the "your family could be there one moment and gone the next" mindset.

Crow: Ah, alright...

Nerdy_Raichu

I dare Nightmare to react to How to Start an Multiverse War lol.

You too, Error. >:3

*They do this. Error is snickering, Nightmare is nodding his head in agreement*

ERS2005

I dare y'all to watch a Christmas movie. The constraints of the definition of "Christmas Movie" is up to you.

FC: Lets watch Klaus!

Horror: What's Klaus?

FC: A traditionally animated Christmas movie that should have been showed in so many more cinemas. I watched it with my one and only, it was definitely one of the better movies that have come out the year.

Reaper: Lets give it a shot then.

*Everyone watches it. They seem to think it's pretty good*

(The movies on Netflix. No joke, I highly recommend watching it if you have time ^^)

ReginagamerX

Penny: Creator wants me to introduce myself so... my name is Penny. I have a younger brother named Peter and... that's it I guess? Hi guys

FC: Yo.

Nojustno00

Error should try to play cuphead (he's gonna rage)

*Error does this. This results in a broken game console and a broken window. Ink would help with soothing Error's rage, but he's still covered in paint*