Le 102

The_Lily_Melody

Has anyone ever started something random without meaning too? I've done it so many times now my favorite was the who is shorter then who and it started because someone told me that dream and nightmare were taller then me (especially when nightmare is passive) also i dare everyone to think of the most random nickname they can for ink (my nickname for ink is paint maker boi)

Crow: Not that we can think of.

Crow: Paint.

Blueberry: ...Colour...??

Error: Kiki.

Ink: Kiki?

Error: Kiki.

Ink: God you're adorable.

Error: *Blush*

PanTheViking

*is snuggling Dust and Geno....... And anybody else day fits into Le arms of comfort and warmness...... Oh, wait.... That's Dusty Boi ;3*

There is just one question I have Cuz I never understood from the get-go... Is Crow an actual crow, or is she like, a skelly with wings, or WHAT IS CROW I JUST KNOW ©^©

Must, not just... Error, are you messing with my tablet keyboard again?

Dust: ^w^

Geno: Zzzzzzz......

Crow: I am, to put it simply, a humanoid bird. Think of a big, walking, talking, black and white bird in a cloak and wearing shiny jewellery.

Error: Maaaaaaaybe.

Ink: I wish you'd mess with me~~

Error: *Blushing intensifies*

Ink: ;)

Laminatedpeanut

Nothing too bad is happening, asy. Try to make everybody happy, okay?

Asy: Oki! :D

Chris_Afton

FC I have 2 question for you. Since we can't hurt them physically are we just able to give them a small slap that's pretty harmless? And can we break things like walls and buildings? And here *Gives Geno another blanket*

FC: I don't think so. But you can break walls and buildings and indirectly hurt them.

Geno: Zzzzzz.....

vikaez

Anyone want ice cream 🍨 no one ok unu

Asy: I want ice cream!! :D

Nojustno00

I dare someone to sing let it go

*Killer rises to the occasion. He sings and everyone finds it rather amusing. What a goof*

PanTheViking

Le me: *has pocket dimensions inside of jacket pockets* *whips out ice-cream* Everybody, have some ice cream, I've got totes of ice cream for days of all flavors, so take ur fav, you too Crow and Fc

*Everyone thanks you and takes their favourite ice cream. They enjoy it greatly*

ReginagamerX

Damien: Creator wants FC to... summon kinders? Creator what does that mean?!?

Me: SUMMON THE SMOL CHILDREN SO I CAN ENJOY SOME BABY MARRIAGE!! KINDER ERRINK!!!!!!

Damien: ok ok just asking

Crow: I have a feeling FC doesn't want us to summon anyone. She'll likely lose count. Like last time.