Le 120

vikaez

I love how ink is unaffected by error's words *a bucket of pink paint and glitter was poured on Error.exe*

*Error.exe is not happy*

The_Lily_Melody

Error is now a cat*turns error into a cat* little moon whats your reaction to goth? Also if reaper is a ghost kinda(?) Could he still answer us askers?

Error: >:(

Ink: :O *Le snuggles Error*

*Crescent looks over at Goth. He babbles something, reaching for him.*

Nightmare: No, Sweetheart. Leave them alone.

Crescent: Ga..! Ga..!

Nightmare: Are you trying to say his name? How cute.

*Nightmare kisses Crescent's forehead. Crescent giggles, grabbing at Nightmare's nose socket*

*You attempt to make contact with Reaper. You are successful! Readers can now see Reaper's ghostly form, though none of the other characters can at this current point in time.*

*Reaper is floating by Geno, examining him and Goth with a slight smile on his face. Though, there also seems to be sadness in his smile*

Nerdy_Raichu

Deceit: *appears in front of Entity* Hello, Entity. *is a white animatronic fox built like Mangle's fixed form but without the hook, has dark red instead of pink, black instead of red, blood red eye shadow, and her eyes are black with one red pupil and one white pupil; wearing a long, black and red dress with a swirl pattern with matching boots; has giant bat-like wings that are red when you face her and black on the backs* I'm Deceit, I'm a fan of your work. I'm the queen of the underworld in my world and I wanted you ask you a simple question. If I were in your world, would you want to work with me? I am VERY powerful and would make a wonderful ally as I have broken even the angels and the gods. *grinning like a psycho*

Entity: Nah.

FjcCunanan

Ink! Tord: Fair enough... Would entity join the ask crew... or more events happened to you guys..

Entity: ...

Entity: That would have actually been a better plan then what I've been doing this whole time.

Entity: What a shame. I highly doubt they'd take my company kindly.

PanTheViking

Ya know Wut, Ima give Classic, Fell(my nickname for him is Red btw), Blue, Razz, Lust, Ink, Error, Dream SQUEEZERS!!!(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

And then ima give Nightmare a gentle haug(hug)̿̿

'̿'\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪●)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ (le meh when somebody once told me the world was macaroni...)

─╤╦︻3=(◣_◢)=Ƹ︻╦╤─ (and this is me when someone threatens le Sanses)

ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬┏('▀_▀')ノ♬♪ (Gangnam style is playing) MAH JAUM!!┏('▀_▀')ノ♬♪

*Most of them squeeze back. Others put up up your shenanigans for as long as they can manage*

FC: Ok.