Rampage, Part 5

hiyoyouthere23

Lol calamari nightmare. Also ink I said sit still. That's cheating. Where is dream? Nightmare leave ink behind

*You can hear some angry octopus noises*

Ink: Angry Dream is scary...

Nightmare: Ink, get off of me!!

Ink: Nah.

*Ink is attempting to paint something on the back of Nightmare's skull, but is finding it difficult due to the slime*

The_Lily_Melody

XD that was a good one ink... Is dream okay? Ink and nightmare stop and help dream what if he dies because of dust!

Ink: =)

*Dream bursts into the room where Dust and Blueberry are. Blueberry is covered in deep cuts. Several bones look ready to break and many have already broken. Tears are streaming and Blueberry is screaming in pain*

Dream: Dust, get off of him!!

*Dust glances at Dream*

???: Kill them all!

RaraPlayz

Hi-

Um, I can ask and dare right? Well, NOT RIGHT NOW I WONT!

KILLER!! NIGHTMARE HAS GONE MAD AND DUST HAS LOST HIS MIND!! THEY'RE GONNA KILL EVERYONE-! (most likely including you) That is if you care--

If you don't and wanna join them then you're chained to a chair---

FC: Why hello there.

Killer: I support my boyfriend and his slave fully.

Fell: You guys are messed up!

Killer: Yes.

FC: Are you going to help them?

Killer: Nah, I'm too lazy.

ERS2005

iNvIsIbLe MaGiC aUrA-

But thanks for the info on the nerve endings *writes in notebook*

Hah. 

I need better attack methods.

Let Sci speak.

I need information.

I must hoard and harbour knowledge.

*weeps quietly*

Sci: Well I don't know how much of it is helpful to the current situation but-

*Sci is about to go on a long rant about how monsters work. Are you ABSOLUTELY SURE you want to heat this?*

PotatoNoobie

Dream Go,Hurry!!

Blue calm down,Dream and ink will come soon

Nightmare,Seriously Just stop it..Please!!

Dust: Get off of him?

*Dust giggles, standing up and facing Dream, his knife held firmly in hand.*

Dream: Why would you do this to him? You two were such good friends!

Dust: They want me to kill him! They want me to torture him to death! And they want me to do the same to you.

*Dream pulls back an arrow and fires. The arrow impales Dust's shoulder. He doesn't scream and simply pulls out the arrow.*

Dream: Don't you feel anything?

Dust: No~

*Dust teleports behind Dream and shoves the knife into his back. Dream screams, but he turns immediately and tackles Dust to the ground. Dust laughs maniacally. Bones appear everywhere, half aimed at Blueberry and the others aimed at Dream. The bones fire.*

Dream: Go to sleep!!!

*A golden light admits from Dream's hands and transfers to Dust's body. Dust suddenly falls unconscious. Most of the bones disappear. But one stays long enough to impale Blueberry's chest and two strike Dream's back*

*This time Dream doesn't scream. With blood leaking down his back, he drags himself towards Blueberry. Blueberry's breathing is shallow and quick. He whimpers as Dream places a gentle hand on Blueberry's cheek*

Dream: It's ok...You're going to be fine, I promise...

Blueberry: D-Dream...you're hurt...

Dream: I can bare it. We have to get you back home...

*At that moment Ink walks in, dragging Nightmare behind him. Nightmare has been tied up with his own tentacles and doesn't look very happy*

Ink: Wow, you guys look like s**t.

Dream: Just get us back...I can't carry Blue by myself...