Rampage, Part 4

vikaez

Killer how did you know that ink have swirly tattoos he literally covers it all with his clothing unless you................... never mind

Killer: I...walked in on him getting dressed.

FC: Lol, really?

Killer: Yeah. The look he gave me...it still haunts my nightmares...

FC: What? His flirtatious look? Error seems to dig it.

*Error screams from a distant room*

hiyoyouthere23

Uhhhh nightmare distract your "brother" and i dare ink sit still for 1 whole chapter. OwO

Ink: Ok.

Dream: Ink, Blueberry needs our help! This is no time to be doing dares!

Ink: But...Isn't that the whole point of this book?

Dream: Ugh! You're impossible sometimes! Just keep Nightmare busy, I'll go get Blue myself!

Nightmare: You're not going anywh-

*Ink shoves his paintbrush at Nightmare's face, knocking him to the floor. While this happens, Dream bolts past Nightmare*

Nightmare: You little s**t!

Ink: Little? Oh, now I'm mad!

*Nightmare hisses and charges at Ink and the two get serious*

ERS2005

OKAY THAT IS ENOUGH!

*readies blast of logic*

And they said having Science as a power was stupid...

First of all, as you have no nerve endings you cannot feel pain. Blue you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Yet.

Second most of you have no muscles, skin or ligaments holding you together. Please kindly cooperate and fall apart.

Thirdly... frick I can't think of anything else...

(Me: I'm about to end this person's entire career-)

Sci: Our nerves are inside our bones and are made of raw magic. While we cannot feel temperature or basic touch, we can feel anything penetrating the bone.

Sci: And as for the muscles, we have an invisible magical aura holding our body together. It's possible to take us apart, though it would be very painful due to our nerves severing.

FC: *Jaz hands* Magic~

Outer: You aren't suppose to be helping the villains.

Sci: I have more-

Killer and Horror: NO.

Ink: If only.

Nightmare: STAY STILL!!!

*Nightmare attempts to impale Ink with his tentacles. Ink opens a portal right under himself and falls through. It leads just above Nightmare and Ink tackles the octopus to the ground*

Nightmare: UGH!!

Ink: Chill, man. Or I'll make calamari out of you.

Nightmare: I'M NOT A F**KING OCTOPUS!!!