Le 50

The_Lily_Melody

Oh crap i was right he is pregnant dream your gonna be an uncle!!

PotatoNoobie

KILLER,I- I think you're gonna be a father-

Dream is gonna be an uncle

YOOOOOO- This is crazy-

Dream: Wait, really?

Killer: I'm going to die.

The_Lily_Melody

Killer run now

vikaez

Is nootmare pregnant if he is you better run killer 

* nightmare *

*Turn killer back to skeleton *

ERS2005

Ah well. Killer, you should start running. 

FC, I am slightly, er, VERY concerned.

*Nightmare comes charging out of his room. Killer screams and bolts. Nightmare is now chasing Killer up and down the entire tower. Everyone else just kind of watches*

FC: Meh.

RaraPlayz

Yooowww FC. Can you explain why and how nightmare got preggos in a span of a few hours?

Hey Ink, Error. You guys having a good time?

FC: Well there's really no concept of time where we are, so I guess the pregnancy process is sped up by just a little.

Crow: FC, I don't think that's how pregnancy works.

FC: Or it could just be that monsters are made of magic and they don't need as much time.

Crow: Magic this, magic that.

Ink: Heck yeah.

*Error nods. He's currently holding Ink's hand and trying his best not to crash*

Nerdy_Raichu

Hey Cross! Want some chocolate?

Cross: cHoCoLaTe!

PotatoNoobie

Okay Okay Okaaaaayyyyyyyyy-

NIGHTMARE!!!!

D-Did.....Killer...m-made you pregnant...?

*Judging from Nightmare's raging screeching you can assume that the answer is yes. Nightmare manages to catch Killer with his tentacles and shove him to the ground. His shadow looms over the terrified skeleton*

Killer: C-C-Come on, babe, s-surely it's n-n-not that bad-

Nightmare: DON'T "BABE" ME YOU A*SHOLE!!!!!!

sanscestismylife123

Someone please stop Nightmare from killing Killer the baby needs both parents.

*Crow proceeds to pick up the screaming octopus and take him elsewhere. Dream decides he should follow them. Nightmare struggles, but Crow's threat of setting him ablaze keeps him quiet. Killer lays on the ground, looking as if he's regretting every life decision he's ever made*