Rampage, Part 1

The_Lily_Melody

Awwww also i think ink has seven layers of clothes... Also error likes ink! But his phobia is probably making him glitch out... 

Mare: yo nightmare i dare you to scare someone

Paint: i dare dream and nightmare to hang out and talk also nightmare can't hurt or curse or anything mean to dream(same rules for nightmare i guess idk)

Shade: hey blue did you know dust has a ghost of his papyrus telling him to kill? Isn't it wonderful?

No its not shade now shush

Shade: no you

*grabs shade paint and mare and walks away*

Ink: In all honesty I don't think I know how many layers I'm wearing either.

Error: *Tsundere glitch sounds*

Nightmare: Boo.

Asy: Ah!

*Asy giggles and Nightmare rolls his eyes*

Nightmare: 'Hang out' you say?

Dream: ??

*A few minutes later Nightmare is dangling Dream over the side of a building.*

Nightmare: How's the view?

Dream: Nightmare let me go!

Nightmare: 'Let you go' you say?

Dream: NO DON'T LET ME GO!!!

Blueberry: H-He does?

*Dust is laughing like a manic*

sanscestismylife123

Nightmare you love Killer and family love Dream don't deny it! Also Cream and Nightkill need to read a 4some of them

*Just to prove to you that you're wrong, he lets go of Dream. Dream is now falling to his doom*

Dream: NIIIIIGHTTTMMMARRREEE!!!!!!!!

*Luckily Crow swoops in and catches Dream. He breaths a sigh of utter relief and looks as if he's going to faint as any moment*

Nightmare: Dammit. I forget there was an overgrown bird here-

*Cross pushes Nightmare off the building and watches him smash into the ground. Luckily Nightmare is made of goop and cannot take falling damage. He looks as if he's going to kill somebody, though*

Nightmare: CROSS, GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!

*Cross flips Nightmare off*

PotatoNoobie

Shoot! Blue! Do something! T-Try to stop him!Dust stop calm down,Ignore those jerks that's saying things about you please!!

Blueberry: Dust, put the bones away and-

*Dust shoves Blueberry away and attacks the humans, continuing the laugh madly. The humans panic, running in all different directions and scrambling for safety*

Blueberry: Dust, stop this!!

Dust: I'M GONNA KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU DISGRACEFUL HUMANS!!!

Blueberry: Dust, that's enough!!!

*Blueberry summons a Gaster Blaster, which rams into Dust and knocks him off his feet. This allows enough time for most of the humans to hide*

Dust: You...helped these humans?

Blueberry: They have done nothing to you, Dust! You need to calm down!

*The whispers increase in volume, becoming even more demanding*

???: Kill him! He's getting in your way!

Dust: Kill...Blue?

*A wide, creepy smile grows on Dust's face. He stands up, towering over Blueberry, his shadow cast on him.*

Dust: Oh Baby Blue, you've made such a bad mistake~

Blueberry: P-please don't-

*Dust grabs Blueberry by his shirt and jerks him closer*

Dust: Oh don't worry, I won't kill you. But you're going to wish you were dead~!!

*Blueberry looks too scared to move*