Sacrifice, Part 2

vikaez

-reaper is determined to get geno back-

So weird blue ghost thingy that can possess people that everyone don't like do u no dae way

dO u no dae way

dO U NO DAE wAy

DO U NO DAE WAY

*Damn right he's determined to get Geno back*

*Reaper steps out of cover and towards Geno. Geno stares at Reaper. His eye light is beginning to flash, signalling that his magic is running out*

Reaper: Geno, please calm down. We're going to help you.

Geno: R-Reap-

???: Kill him!

*Geno whimpers and attacks Reaper. Reaper ducks out of the way, then continues to approach Geno*

???: Kill him now!!

Reaper: Just calm down Geno. We don't want to hurt you. You know us, remember?

*Geno nods slowly*

Geno: Reaper...p-please help...please...

Reaper: That's what we intend to do.

*Reaper signals for the others to come out. Dream and Crow slowly come out, while Raspberry keeps Horror down*

???: What are you doing? Kill them!

Geno: I...I d-don't want to...

???: Do it! Do it now!

*A wave of magic shocks Geno. Geno collapses to his knees, letting out constrained whimpers and tears flowing down his cheekbone. Reaper becomes extremely alert*

???: Kill them, or you'll be killed!

*Geno has no choice but to continue his attacks. Reaper, Dream and Crow manage to dodge. The battle goes on...*

AdoboMiloIndomie

Actually when u wish upon a star, your a few million light years too late... That star is dead like our dreams... Good job SF! Now, DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TF CAN WE GET THAT THING OUTTA GENO CUZ I DON'T WANT MY MAMA TSUNDERE TO BE POSSESSED FOREVER!!! (To fc: Pj's soo hot uwu)

Raspberry: Now is not the f**king time!!!

Crow: We're trying our best, but it's difficult.

Dream: If I can get close enough, I can put him to sleep without hurting him.

Reaper: Please do. Really, that would be much appreciated.

Nerdy_Raichu

Neptune: SPIRIT TWISTER! *creates a tornado tgat will help iut with the blue thing* Crow, take this, it's a siren Amulet. It will let you sing with the hypnotic voice of a Siren. Will it work?

Crow: Thanks. It might work.

*The tornado, while it doesn't directly affect Crow and the Sanses, it tears apart the surroundings. In the chaos, Geno is unable to dodge a large chunk of rubble. Reaper charges forward and flings his arms around Geno, taking most of the impact. They are both flung through the wall of a building.*

Dream: Geno! Reaper! Are you guys ok!?!?

*There is no answer from the two. However, the blue spirit emerges from the rubble of the building. They set their sights on Horror, who is actively trying to escape Raspberry's grip and get into the action. With a swoop, the blue spirit enters Horror's body and possesses him...*

Laminatedpeanut

Oh no

Crow: Oh no indeed...