Le 160

The_Lily_Melody

Sera: i heard someone say nerves where!... Oh wait sorry but um can't do much with your rules in place so all i can offer you is my tools that can help remove the needles and and monitoring systems *gives them the stuff* but if you have a doctor or a someone then they could help you

Sera! Give me my phone back!? I said I'd get you a new phone when you learned not to burn it or destroy it with acid!?

Sera: oh welp bye!

Sci: Crow, is there anyone you know who is actually a qualified doctor?

Crow: No, but I know a bit about it. I think if we're really, really careful, the two of us can remove the needles.

Sci: Mm...maybe...

ERS2005

*stereotypical American hairdresser voice* Sooo seen any good movies lately?

FC: Not lately, no. But that "Dolittle" movie coming out this year looks very interesting.

FC: I have been watching "The Big Bang Theory", though.

FjcCunanan

(Inviscibly removes the metal needles and heals him, gives cross chocolate so he can finally calm down his a** up.. )

There! Happy now? Please..

*It doesn't work. As the metal needles were once part of a living creature, the system seems to think that it's still alive. You won't be able to directly touch them. But if you can find something to help you, you may be able to do this.*

AdoboMiloIndomie2007

God I wonder if reaper's spirit came along.... Ok, I have baby biscuits does the children want any?

Reaper: I'm here. I'm always by Geno's side. But it seems I can't be seen anymore...

*Crescent reaches out for a biscuit*

Crescent: Ba! Ba!

Nightmare: You sure calm down quickly...

*You hand Nightmare a biscuit, who gives it to Crescent.*

*You try to offer one to Geno, but he glares at you and keeps Goth away. It seems he doesn't want to talk to anyone right now.*