Le 54

The_Lily_Melody

XD nightmares reaction! Hey hows the baby also has nightmare killed killer? Also ink and error are you two alright same question for cross

*By some miracle, Killer is not dead yet. Though, he seems to be rethinking every choice he's ever made in his life. Currently, he curled up in a corner*

Nightmare: The baby is fine. Why wouldn't it be fine?

FC: You spend the majority of your time beating Killer up. I don't think that's healthy for a baby?

Nightmare: You turned me into a girl and I'm pissed about it. I intend to make everyone in this damn tower suffer for the rest of my damn pregnancy.

*Thanks to being healed by the legendary reader magic, Ink is completely fine. Error is healing up in Sci's lab and is still unconscious. The same goes with Cross.*

FjcCunanan

My fav. Is Ink and Epic...

Ink because of his art!

And epic because of the memes and vines!

FC: Fair point.

AZhwriter

Thank you for answering my question.

FC: I literally cannot tell if you're being sarcastic or not. You know, because it's an emotionless comment on the internet...

FC: No, I don't think about this "Alternate Universe Man" because I didn't know he existed until now.

FC: If it's not at all sarcastic, then you are very welcome, by friend.

vikaez

I'm totally not going to place them everywhere ( place clear legos EVERYWHERE) nightmare won't feel them because he( or she)is pregnant 

Welcome nightmare to the gender less squad the the squad there's frisk, chara and kris they are known as KFC or f*ćk(forgive me for cussing;-;)

FC: You evil, evil being.

Nightmare: *Ungrateful grumbling*

*Several people have already stepped on the lego and are not at all impressed*

Nightmare: I'm not genderless. I was turned magically into a human and given female sex organs.

FC: Totally, 100% genderless.

Nightmare: Oh, shut up!

FC: You are forgiven. For now.