Sex Machine

Kid flipped positions with you so that he now has you pinned on the couch. "I've been staring at those marks he left on you for a while now. They've got me pissed off so I'm going to add my own." You didn't have time to respond before he buried his face into your neck and began nipping and sucking at the tender flesh. He'd occasionally bite down especially hard until he drew blood, only to go back over the spots with a soothing tongue to lap up the mess.

You were soon panting and mewling under him, loving the rough treatment that you'd never received from any other lover before. "You sound like a little virgin sweetheart. Have you never had a real fuck before?" You could only let out a moan in response as he started kneading your breasts through your shirt while continuing his ministrations on your neck.

Your eyes fluttered closed as he licked along your jawline before taking your mouth with his. "Now tell me, where did he fuck you?" You couldn't speak, the pleasure of finally having him touch you this way was too intoxicating. "Talk to me kitten." He whispered huskily against your ear. "I've hardly touched you. What are you going to do when I take you with my cock?"

You squirmed at the thought of how he'd soon be pounding into you before finally responding. "H-here, on the couch."

"Good girl." He pulled up. His hands moved to the neck of your shirt and grabbed handfuls of the fabric before ripping it apart to reveal your bra and bare stomach.

"Hey, I liked that shirt!"

He threw the destroyed fabric across the room. "I'll buy you a new one." He growled and dipped his head down to graze his teeth across the top of your left breast. "I like this bra though, I think I'll spare it." It was one of your lacy ones, definitely one of your cutest. Kid slipped an arm under you and unclasped the bra, quickly throwing it to the side with the ruined shirt.

He took a second to admire your breasts, slowly running his hands up from your sides to them before taking one in his mouth and using his hand to pinch and roll your nipple on the other. You grasped at his hair and dug your fingers into the crimson locks as you bucked your hips up to meet his. He bit down a little harder on your breast each time you ground against him, loving the fact that he already had you writhing under him.

He started trailing kisses and bites down between your breasts, to your belly, and stopping at the edge of your jeans. His eyes watched yours the entire time as you tried to stifle your moans with a hand. Everything he did felt so good, each kiss and bite seemed to leave your skin on fire. Law was always a good lover, but he couldn't compare to this.

Kid roughly tugged your hand away from your mouth. "I want to hear you. I'm going to make you scream." He claimed your lips once more as he undid your jeans and pulled them down past your hips. He then began rubbing your clit through your panties and running a finger along the length of your entrance slowly. He let out a low chuckle. "Fuck you're already so wet for me." His pushed your panties to the side and slipped a finger inside you.

"Ahh~" you let loose a moan and arched your back into him. Once he added a second digit you felt like you were already on the edge, ready to come undone. His thumb had moved to run circles around your sensitive bundle of nerves while his fingers curled and uncurled in a come hither motion, hitting you in all the right places.

You had given up on being quiet now. You were so close to your orgasm that it was all you cared about. You wouldn't have been surprised if Killer could hear you next door. Right as your walls started to tighten around Kid's fingers, he removed them. You let out a low whine of desperation.

"Oh you can't cum yet." He slowly licked his fingers clean. "Not until I start fucking you." Kid stood up from the couch and undid his belt buckle before removing his jeans. "Take them off." He motioned for you to do the same as he stood naked in front of you. To say he was well endowed would have been an understatement. His large, fully erect member twitched as he took in the sight of you laying there, now fully naked.

He came back to the couch, using a knee to separate your legs and lowered his face to your womanhood. "Please Kid.." your body ached for him and the need to climax.

"Not yet kitten. I'm not done playing with you yet." He licked and grazed his teeth ever so lightly against your clit. As you tried to move your hips to meet his face he pinned them down and continued at an even slower pace, watching as your face contorted in pleasure. As your moans grew louder once again, he pulled away and licked his lips, realizing that your orgasm was close again.

He continued this for what seemed like forever. Teasing you with his fingers and mouth until you were almost to the breaking point, before stopping to let your body relax. You were becoming exhausted with the effort and ready to do anything just so you could feel your release. "Kid...." You cried his name shakily. "I can't take anymore."

He finally settled himself in between your hips and kissed you again. You could taste yourself on him as he claimed the inside of your mouth as his. "Good, now I'm going to show you what a real fuck feels like."

Without any warning, he thrust into you completely. You let out a scream as he tore through you, wrapping your arms around him to steady yourself in the process. He didn't wait for you to try to adjust to his impressive girth, but almost pulled out completely before slamming back in. He bit down on your throat to muffle his own moans as one hand moved by your head to steady himself, the other gripped your ass tightly as he continued at a blinding pace.

Soon the initial pain turned to pleasure and your screams became loud moans. Your walls tightened more around his member with each thrust, indicating your fast approaching climax. Kid released his grip on your throat and brushed his lips against your ear instead letting you fully hear his throaty moans. "Now you can cum kitten."

It was like a command for your body as your long awaited orgasm hit. You'd never had one so intense before. As the waves of pleasure rolled over you, your vision turned white and you vaguely hear yourself screaming his name. Kid's moans turned into curses your walls twitched and convulsed around his cock. "Fuck, FUCK (Y/N)!" He thrust one last time before his body stilled and you felt him release inside you.

He held you in that same position for a while as his and your breathing gradually slowed. Both your bodies were slick with sweat and other bodily fluids. You shuddered and whined when he pulled out of you and collapsed on top.

"I haven't had sex that good in ages." He panted into your neck.

"I've never had sex that good." Your head was spinning from it all, still lost in the pleasure.

Kid chuckled as he kissed up your neck to your mouth. "Forget about that other guy then, because you're mine now."

You nodded, the action making you slightly dizzier. "We had sex on the bed too."

"What?"

"Law and I. We had sex here last night, but we did it again on the bed this morning."

"Are you telling me I need to fuck you again short stack?"

"I don't think I could handle that right now."

"You've got one hour. Then I'm taking your ass to bed for round two."

Right as he finished his comment your phone went off. Kid picked it up for you and read the message before handing it over, laughing hard. You looked at the message from Killer.

Fuck a little more quietly please.