Part 4

"Levi are you sure it's ok here can always go somewhere cheaper"" Y/N don't worry about it it's ok I even know the owners of this place so don't worry about" "If you say so". After sometime of debating where to go Levi decided to bring me to one of the most expensive restaurant in the city that's why were here. "Are you ready to order?" "Yes I'll take stake with some red wine. What about you Y/N?" "I'll take the same thing but with water instead" " Very well" " Y/N I got this for you I hope you like it". "You didn't have to" "Yes I did how else would I get i contact with you". Thank you so much Levi" "Levi? Levi is that you?" We turned around to see a woman with orange hair. "Hey Petrahow have you been? How's Oluo doing? Levi asked with a straight face. "We're both doing great. Who's this?" I felt jealous there was another girl close to Levi. "Ah Petra neet Y/N, Y/N meet Petra. Y/N, Petra and her husband Oluo are the owners of this restaurant". "So this is the famous Y/N we all heard about". I felt relived when Levi said she was married.
"You don't know how glad I am well we are that Levi finally found someone he loves and love's him. He's always smiling when he talks about you he seems like the happiest person in the world when he thinks of you". I looked at levi and saw him looking away blushing. "Hehe thank you for being Levi's friend" "No problem". "Here's the food you order enjoy the meal" the waiter said. "I'll leave you guys to enjoy your meal see you guys later". "Let's eat and go watch a movie after this ok" Levi said. "Sure".